Thursday, September 29, 2011

FRIDAY PHOTO FLASHBACK, ALOHA FRIDAY & STALK HOP FRIDAY & FOLLOW FRIDAY

Our Tatyanna
 I blinked and she grew up!
My oldest granddaughter B-Day Oct, 1998

Our Brianna
I blinked again! My grandbaby Oct. 2000 B-day soon.



Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! 


Stalk Hop Friday
Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up, yo! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!Co-Hosted by Mrs. Marine and my friend, Stacy!



Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops
Stacy
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 

My question is:  How many more birthdays do you have coming up before the end of the year?


It seems like they all come at once sometimes.  I have 2 in October, 2 in November, and 4 in December.  Sheesh!

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is any songs from the "80's"!  So ROCK ME!  Oh, and don't forget your button "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!   Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!
PEACE!
Photobucket
DON'T FORGET!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

post signature

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and checked everything out and I am already following you so that is good! I am hosting my first giveaway either tomorrow or Sunday. I need to work out a few kinks and it should be ready to go. It is a package of Eclipse Spa products which is the scrub, lotion and roll on perfume so I would love to see ya there!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

Liz Mays said...

They're so darling! You're a lucky grandma!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

You have some cute granddaughters there. How great to see them when they're babies & present time. My how they've grown. Thanks for sharing. You have a good weekend too & take care of yourself.

Adaptable Kay said...

Awww :)

Isn't that the way it usually goes though? Time just flies right by! And to answer your question, there's still MY birthday :D

Which I still have no idea what I really want to do. LOL

Happy Friday CM!

Angela Alpaugh said...

New follower from the blog hop!

Golden-Charm said...

New follower :)

More Than Words said...

Such beautiful family you have!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures! I've been such a bad bloggy friend!! I've barely had enough time to update my blog daily!!! :(

Maria said...

I like these photos. Baby pics are always awesome!

Looking forward to the 4Ms.

Tricia said...

that is my favorite picture of Brianna and Wow Tatyanna was tooo cute back when and they both are so beautiful now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...