Thursday, September 15, 2011

Aloha Friday, & Friday Photo Flashback



Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN!  Being as Halloween is right around the corner I found this picture and thought I would share my daughter & son with you!  This is when we lived in Chicago.  They're just so darn cute! ~hehehe~ (she's gonna kill me for this one LOL)!
This is my daughter and son approx. 1978/79! Aren't they cute?




Stalk Hop Friday

Stalk Hop Friday! 6 ways to link up, yo! Just click on this button here, and follow their rules!
Co-Hosted by Mrs. Marine and my friend, Stacy!



Mrs. Marine and the Tiny Troops

Stacy
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 


My question is:  Halloween is coming, and I wonder if you do anything special & what is your favorite Halloween Movie? 


I love it when the kids come to the door all dressed up & also a few weeks before I start to watch my Halloween Movies, and my favorite one now is Hocus Pocus with Bette Midler.

Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  September 19th - We've been suggested by our very own Cathy Kennedy to have a song in the year you were born. Thanks Cathy!   Oh, and don't forget your button "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!   Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!

Photobucket
DON'T FORGET!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

post signature

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We don't really do anything special for Halloweeen. Our kids are older now and so trick-or-treating is not such a big deal for us. I can't think of a favorite scary movie right now. I like something that's scary-suspenseful rather than the slasher-type movies.

MMAR said...

We love Halloween... I met my Hubby at an Adult Costume Party : )

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

The kids love dressing up and as for Halloween movies not sure but I did love Hocus Pocus when I was younger.

I am Harriet said...

I love the original Halloween movie with Jamie Lee Curtis.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/chocolate-ideas/

Stacy Uncorked said...

We don't do anything special for Halloween, other than take the kidlets out to trick-or-treat. :)

Those costumes of your kids from way back are hysterical! Hopefully your daughter won't kill you too badly... ;)

I can't think of a favorite Halloween movie - I'm not much of a fan of any of them. ;)

Aloha: Motivational Friends

kailani said...

I'm such a chicken when it comes to scary movies so I'm going to have to say something funny like Beetlejuice or a Peanuts cartoon.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

How cute your little ones look... I love Halloween. I haven't decided what the babies will be dressed as, we may have to use the same costumes as last year - money is tight right now.
I don't really like horror movies - Bill loves them - but I used to watch The Wizard of Oz with my kids every Halloween and I still do, just for tradition.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...