Thursday, September 8, 2011

Aloha Friday, & Friday Photo Flashback



Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN!  This is my Mommy.  She played the accordion my ear, but she was really good and wanted everyone to know!  She was such a ham!  lol  All 4'10" of her!  She was such a party girl too.  Loved to dance.
My Mom (miss you) and step-dad 1995ish (I think) She lived in Las Vegas then.


 
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 


My question is:  Do you Spring clean or Fall clean? 


I do a little in the Spring, and LOTS in the Fall because between putting everything away from outside into the garage to cleaning extra special and putting summer decor away, and getting ready for the holidays and their decorations it must be special clean in my book.  The first thing we do is put away summer decor outside, and then clean the carpet.

Also, sign up over at FOLLOW FUN FREE FOR ALL AT STACY UNCORKED
for a REALLY GOOD TIME! SHE'S FABULOUS!

Stacy


Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is  a Freebie!   Don't forget your button "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!   Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!

Don't forget to check them out! Good Luck!
Photobucket
DON'T FORGET!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

post signature

9 comments:

~ Noelle said...

we do not do a deep clean, but we need to sell some of his bigger toys!

Anonymous said...

Both Spring and Fall. Cleaning out the cobwebs in all the corners and making things fresh and clean.

alessandra nitti said...

i love your blog, it's very original!
best regards from italy!

http://wonderfashionista.blogspot.com/

CMash said...

I used to do both but now I do what I can due to my back complications.

Unknown said...

Normally, although this year I'm running way behind and need to do it.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Your mom sure was an amazing woman, wasn't she? And you're a direct result! ;) Love that she played accordion - my dad used to play one for fun, too! :)

I do a deeper clean in the fall - I'm just like you in that to prepare for all the fall and Christmas decor coming up, I want my house nice and clean and ready! :) I do a less-than-deep-clean in the Spring, mostly to clean up the mess that occurs during the winter. ;)

Thanks for the awesome shout-out! You ROCK! :)

Angry Bird and McQueen Together at Halloween

Colette S said...

That is so cool that your mom played. I still want to learn an instrument.

I do Spring clean. And put away summer stuff.

Have a great weekend!

I am Harriet said...

I really do both- depending on the closet etc.


Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/friday-finally/

MMAR said...

I guess both... I probably go thru things about every 6 months or so and get rid of what is not being used!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...