Thursday, September 1, 2011

Aloha Friday, & Friday Photo Flashback



Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN!
09-01-1944 Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad 68 yrs. I miss & love you both!

 
[aloha+friday.png]

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers! 


My question is: Are you sad to see summer go? 


Yes, and no because I love the fall and that means the holidays are on their way and I just love those and the decorating, and people are much nicer, and all the parties begin.  Funnnnnnnnnn!

Also, sign up over at FOLLOW FUN FREE FOR ALL AT STACY UNCORKED
for a REALLY GOOD TIME! SHE'S FABULOUS!

Stacy



Wasn't that fun?  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   This week's theme is 'Bringing back the 70's" !  Don't forget we now have a button for our "SPOTLIGHT DANCERS"!  So don't forget to grab it if you've been chosen!  Hope you  ALL can make it. It's tons of fun & don't forget bring a friend!  Hell, bring all your friends.  HUGS  & Have a great weekend!  ROCK ON!

Don't forget to check them out! Good Luck!
Photobucket
DON'T FORGET!
HUGzzzzzzzzz

post signature

11 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

What a very handsome, and happy looking couple. Happy Anniversary to them both. I'll be glad when Fall gets here, and the nice cool weather.

I am Harriet said...

Only the weather. I am not looking forward to winter.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/09/bummed-this-may-be-my-last-weekend-to-use-my-pool/

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do enjoy the summer so much. Not looking forward to the cold temperatures.

Stacy Uncorked said...

What an awesome picture of your parents!!

Honestly, I'm not sorry to see summer go, only because it's been so stinkin' hot and humid this year - an over abundance compared to a 'normal' year. Fall is my favorite time of year, so I'm looking forward to the cooler temps and leaves changing to brilliant colors! :) And yes, all the upcoming holidays, too! :)

To Nap or Not to Nap...

Jennifer said...

Since my son isn't in school yet, summer isn't any different for our family compared to the rest of the year - just hot. ;-)

Gigi Ann said...

No, I'm not sad to see Summer go, because Autumn is my favorite time of the year, the only thing that makes me sad, is Autumn is just to short of a season.

Working Mommy said...

Always sad to see summer go!! It means no more trips to the pool :(

WM

Colette S said...

Beautiful flshback photo of your mom and dad.

I'm not sure I miss summer. It was brutally hot.

Enjoy your weekend!

More Than Words said...

What a great picture of your folks!! I can only imagine how much you miss them. :(

CMash said...

Oh you better believe I am Big Sis. I absolutely hate to see summer end. I hate when it gets dark earlier, and then the cold weather, you should know, these arthritic bones scream with the cold. Bulky clothes. Then the stress of the holidays. I can go on and on and on.

Anonymous said...

Glad Summer is gone and Fall is in the air :-) The summer heat and humidity makes it very difficult for me to breathe so I'm all for Fall and Winter; plus I am a December baby. LOL!

See 'ya'll at Monday Music Hop :-)

~Val

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...