Tuesday, September 11, 2012

EVERYBODY HAD FUN AT WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

  
The Marines have landed & a Chick Magnet?

Happy Wordless Wednesday 
 is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?  I sign up at my buddies below & then from then on WHO KNOWS!  
There's a snicker for ya!  LOL
FAMILY/FRIEND REUNION COSTUME PARTY SATURDAY AT THE MOODY'S ABODE!
Buckwheat is that you, but who's Mr. Cool?
FLOWER POWER!  hmm, what's in the jar Dave? ewww looks like an ear!
Now is he looking at the booty or who is that with Purple hair?  Katy Perry?
WHO DAT?  My Grandbaby "B"!!!



Mom Spotted with linky
Happy Wordless Wednesday, dear friends!   DUH FAMILY HAVING FUN!


My favorite peoples!!!

Guess who?
THE PARTY WAS A SUCCESS!  WOO HOO BUT TONS OF WORK!  I'M BUSHED!

4 comments:

Colette S said...

Glad you had loads of fun honey! Loving the hair :)

And yes he is looking at the booty! :) he is a man after all.

XmasDolly said...

That man is my oldest son! LOL

Danielle S said...

Ooh la la! I love that hair. I think I would look fabulous in purple, too. Ha!

Adaptable Kay said...

Oh man, I'm sorry I missed all that FUN! And it looks like a good time had by all :) Despite all the work, I'm sure it was worth it!

I LOLed at the chick-magnet costume. Veeeery cleaver ^.^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...