Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wordless Wednesday/Black & White!

Happy Wordless Wednesday is a great day to post a picture that “speaks” for itself, no words needed!  I've found a new home for Wednesday, and I blog-hop all day long looking at great pics & blogs, finding new friends! How about you?

That's our "Baby"!  She'll be nine this month!We were outside admiring: 
Our side porch!


Mom Spotted with linky
My friend Mrs. Claus over at "Like Christmas Every Day" is sporting a new meme (well, new to me), and it's called Black & White Wednesday & I'm going to try it!  Here's mine:
This is my Gramma (dad's mom).  She passed away in 1957, but I do remember her vividly.  She loved to color with me.  My dad carried this pic in his wallet for years, but it's mine now & in my wallet next to his picture.   I sure miss both of my Grams.  They were the best ever!



The Shewbridges of Central Florida has this awesome give-away that I entered myself because I want to win it for my youngest who thinks she's a part of Mickey Mouse's family.  She probably thinks Minnie is her real mother.  LOL  Anyway, here it it:

Perfect Gift for the Disney Lover Who Never Grew Up ~ #D23 Silver Membership Giveaway!!

Yes, a Silver membership to the Disney Fan Club!!**

So hurry & enter because it's over 12.07.11

Membership Card and Certificate both personalized, the suitable-for-framing member certificate features Donald Duck hand drawn by Disney Legend-and the voice of Donald!-Tony Anselmo.

Our 2011 Annual Membership Gift, D23 Mickey Mouse Watch: Features charming Bandleader Mickey art and the numbers 2 and 3 highlighted (of course!) plus a leather band..



post signature

11 comments:

Unknown said...

You can link up

use this url

http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2011/12/wordless-wednesday.html

and it should work. . .

It's really sweet that you carry the same picture in your wallet.

Unknown said...

Hooray! That worked! Thanks for linking up this week!!!

Ai Sakura said...

happy #WW to you. sweet of you to carry that pic :)

Ai @ Sakura Haruka
Join in: Wordless Wednesday Linky Party

Unknown said...

what a beautiful sentimental post! We love old photos too ;-)

Your baby is 9 this month! Our oldest hairy baby is 10 and Gypsy will be 1! What a great month of celebrations huh?!

Thanks for stopping by our blog. It's never too late to make gingerbread ;-)

Gypsy ;-)
http://gypsyju.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Ugh you've got your side porch decorated, too. I have nothing up, except two gel clings that a friend bought for my kids on Sunday. It's time to start pulling everything out. NOW! Thanks for the reminder.

Tracy Wilson said...

I love old photos...and I miss my Grandma something fierce.
Good for you on the side porch- looks like someone got ambitious!

Could that person make a small detour to Georgia, please?

Tracy

XmasDolly said...

Let me clear up one point here! ~hehe~ My Tatyanna (13 yr. old granddaughter), helped me with the decorations outside. I think she did one banged up job - don't you? She's such a great kid & loves her NaNee.

Anonymous said...

The porch decorations look great! I miss my grandmas too.

Faythe said...

your baby seems like she is expecting a treat from Santa! touching to carry your grans pic along with your dads :) I only have pics of my maternal grands... I HAVE THEM IN SEVERAL PLACES AS THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES i GOT TO VISIT AS A KID. BLESS THEM :)
(oops hit cap lock while typing, really not shouting)

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, there's baby! I haven't seen her in awhile and I was actually wondering about her the other day :)

What a cool new meme! I always love the memes that involve pictures-I just love seeing other peoples memories.

Liz Mays said...

I just love your decorations! (and your pup)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...