Monday, December 26, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me


 


 
        
 CHRISTMAS  IS Over & we're waiting on 2012! WELCOME TO OUR 70th WEEK OF "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME" ROCKIN MUSIC! 

  Our Music Train has arrived!  Head Conductor, XmasDoll (me).  My co-conductors: Lorie - The Shewbridges of Central Florida, ,
Callie - JAmericanSpice  & Stacy Stacy Uncorked!/


ALL ABOARD we're eager to greet you at the station & F-O-L-L-O-W   U too!  SIGN OUR LINKY, grab our button  & leave a NICE comment!  Leaving a link to your rocking video .

*NOTICE!  R rated videos must come with "WARNING" ALSO: Using our linky for give-aways, and/or more followers IS A NO-NO! You will be LABELED - NO SONGS!    Just sayin...
    
THIS WEEK'S THEME': Best songs for 2011 or something from 2011 was the best for you.
The first thing for me would be this past Christms is the best one I've had in a very long time Thanks to my family and friends.  Even though I lost a few close people in my life they will love on in my heart, but many more are still in my life to keep me happy & fullfilled.
 Rules:
First:  You Tube, and lock & load! 
Secondly:  Grab our button
Third:  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave a comment!
Finally,Boogie to Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! 

Now Random.org will pick two people for our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE!  

RaveRave Girl
 (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE
 "Spotlight Dancers" button on the right- All dancers may display on their blogs, BUT only if they're chosen.  ENJOY & DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!



Let us pause - for a brief announcement!
Any folks that would like volunteer to fill-in as a co-conductor, please leave a comment letting me know.  Your generosity would be most appreciated.  You'll be following all on our linky, leaving a merry comment & thanking them for joining us.  Holidays we get busy too & time is short; I WILL NOT let my readers/followers down!  If you sign our linky you WILL be visited & followed by each one of us to show our appreciation for you playing along.  I promise you that. 

TOP 10 FROM 2011

Also, I'm still looking for twitter followers being as I'm stuck in limbo & cannot follow anyone until I get more followers.  THANKS.
Hope you had fun & here's hopes to see you next time & you bring a friend!

post signature

9 comments:

Run DMT said...

I absolutely LOVE Beyonce's Girls Run The World! I run to it and it always pushes me through the miles.

Loved the mix of dance hits!

Lucy said...

Wow, I am spotlight!! How exciting!! Love Beyonce's song!!

I quickly updated my blog post, hope it works have a great Holiday week!!

Danielle S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle S said...

Merry Christmas!

dollycas aka Lori said...

I LOVE YOUR CHOICE!!!

Have a great week!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I'm still in the Christmas mood so again I didn't stick to the theme

Cathy Kennedy said...

I would love to be a co-conductor or even a permanent one, if you'd have me. lol. Thanks for naming me in your spotlight line up. Apparently your random generating program didn't get the notification of my staycation(absence in Blogville) this week. Have you notice just about everytime I'm featured I don't have a post up? Isn't that funny! Oh well, today DH works so I put up a post. The rest of the week, I will be MIA. Enjoy the rest of this year and ring in the New Year safely! God bless!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I think Cathy would make a great co-conductor, she is always great at playing along.
Anyway, one of these is really my kind of music, but they are just what I would pick as your style of music if I had to pick songs for you.
Hope you are feeling better... make sure you get some rest, love you.

Colette S said...

I'm sick as a dog Doll, but I finally got everyone.

I didn't get the code though, so sorry about that.

I hope you are enjoying the rest of the year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...