Friday, December 2, 2011

The Slice™ Safety Cutter Review

The Slice™ Safety Cutter - Great For Couponers, but it also helps with my mail.  I get these envelopes that my letter opener just doesn't do it.  I have to tell you one thing though I was looking at this & I was wondering where is the blade or how do  you open it?  Well, it's just this pinch of a point at the end that slices coupons out of it's page, and cuts a letter open, and I've even opened a few boxes with it (just cutting the tape).
It's so simple, and I totally love it, and you will too.  This slice product is just head-ache free.  I carry it with me in my purse, so I'll know where it's at at all times.  Hubby tried to snatch it from me... NOT!  I haven't found such a handy tool in a long time, and at Slice Products there are other products that they make that is just as cool!  Check it out.  Office products, kitchen products, and  more.

Disclaimer:  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

4 comments:

Lucy said...

Oh, this is the perfect gift for the older person. You know they have everything and sometimes they don't want trinkets, they get sick of only getting GIFT CARDS. So, you are stuck, what to buy? You could give them a gift card and yet wrap this little gift so they have a useful present to open!!!!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

That really looks like a handy little gadget. Gonna have to check this one out definitely. What no give-way? Just sayin... as they say! lol Have a good weekend my friend.

Colette S said...

I think all parents should have these! We already know how kids love scissors and knives if you aren't looking!

Perfect little gadget for us bloggers :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm all about using things that are headache free! ;) Jamerican Spice has a great point - having one of these would be much better than leaving scissors laying around...Little Dude has already shown a propensity to cut things up with scissors...things that shouldn't be cut up! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...