Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm a Genie in a bottle, Baby!

Here's my new Jade Plant.  I've been babying this plant since I got it because I lost the last one I had from "Root Rot".  I know totally gross, but you didn't see what I did and smelled!  PU!

For Christmas my daughter got me two of the Plant Genie!  It's an automatic Watering System, so I won't over water my baby plant.  At least that's what I'm hoping.  Wish me luck! 

This mini globe simply needs to be filled with water and stuck into the pot next to the plant. It then waters it a little bit at a time, keeping it watered without giving it too much.


Because of its size, it is hardly noticeable. However, it does mean we have to remember to re-fill it once a week or so; a process that isn’t as hard as it might sound.  They do come in bigger sizes for bigger plants.  So, we'll have an update in a few weeks.

3 comments:

Colette S said...

Here's to seeing your plant next year too :)

I totally want one of those watering thingies. I kill all my plants. It's pathetic!

Night Owl Mama said...

I picked up that water thingy at the $ Store I love that they have a few as seen on tv promo products Can't wait to hear how it works

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I can't wait to hear how this works, I want to get one for our plants so Bill has one less thing to worry about.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...