Monday, September 5, 2011

HAPPY LABOR DAY FROM EDENFANTASY 20% OFF!

Yes, Happy Labor Day from edenfantasys 20% off site-wide  Code: Laborday11!
 *Offer Ends Sept. 6th!

Now with Halloween just around the counter they also have 30% off some of their selected Lingerie, and Costumes!
Do you want to be the Belle of the Ball? Grab a costume, and strut your stuff, mama!  Or maybe you just want to strut in your boudoir! They have costumes for in there too!   
 
Oh yeah, if I could only look like this all my dreams would come true!  A belly dancer costume comes with 5 pieces to make you look absolutely seductive. It comes with a slinky veil, bikini top, sheer silky long bottoms that have slits up the legs, a thong (I'm sure if you didn't want to wear a thong to a party black undies would do nicely), and arm pieces.  I'm sure you could do your seductive dance, and shimmy until the cows come home.  Thanks to loose silky fabric, and silver coins on the pants trim, bikini top, arm pieces and seductive veil I think you'll capture every man's eye!
 And last, but not lease...
Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet eating her curds and... WHAT?  I DON'T THINK SO! Anyway, how would you like to make one hell of an entrance dressed like this?!!!  Too Cute!  This sexy number called "Little Miss Muffet" (duh, what else?), comes from Leg Avenue, and has two toned pink and white gingham corseted peasant dress with a back zipper.  The lace-up corset front is adjustable for a perfect fit. It comes with an attached apron with a velvet black spider! Isn't that special! (She can't run from that one)!  lol


post signature

4 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

Do you dress up for Halloween? I have to. I'm a teacher. I of course can't wear a costume like that. LOL

Lorie Shewbridge said...

We dress up every year for Halloween - we usually have at least one party to go to - and hand out candy on our front porch, plus share wine with friends when they stop by with their kids. =)
I, too wish I had the body for that jeannie costume. =) I know that there is a fabulous "Naughty Nurse" costume on the website that I would love to get for this year - gotta save my pennies!

Colette S said...

You know what I want for a costume? I police woman outfit :) Oh yes I'm baaaad :)

They do have cute lingerie. I want some!!!

Tricia said...

oh they have costumes who would of thought.. So cute thnks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...