Sunday, September 4, 2011

Designated Riders Rides Again!

The band didn't have much room!

I know that look!  I WANNA PLAY!


Hi Everybody!  Sure hope you're having a wonderful fun & safe Labor Day!  The Designated Riders have a gig coming up October 1st, and we went to O'Brien's Pub last night to check out the place, and to see how much room there was to set up!  WHATCHA THINK?  This pic below is Dave braving the dance floor to get another beer! Look at that smile he thinks he's going to make it!  OH MY GOSH - HE DID and he only spilled his beer once on the way back!  LOL
HEHE See me?  I'm in the corner
small dance floor, but the dancers didn't care!

So, that was my date out on the town Saturday night with the hubby!  One glass of Zinfandel and my ears pounding we left for a quieter evening at home!

Just one more thing!  Designated Riders has broadened their horizons and has branched out to twitter and facebook, and anyone that would like to follow/like us it sure would be appreciated.  @designatedrider


ROCK ON!






post signature

3 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That place looks hoppin'! Can't wait to see the pics of when they play there! ;)

Adaptable Kay said...

What a coincidence! My boyfriend and his band have a gig on the 1st, too! LOL

Although I think theirs is at a church-Which I think has a LOT more room then that O.o

But hey, it looks like they made the most of what they got! I can't wait to see the pictures of them playing :)

Good luck to the Designated Riders!

Liz Mays said...

So great that they got another gig. Make sure you bring earplugs next time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...