Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

This was at my niece's wedding Me, my oldest son Tony, and my youngest daughter Missy! My mom & step-dad are in the background there.  I believe it was 1998.
This is a picture off my phone I couldn't get & finally did!  Woo Hoo  It's the hubby in our cabin we rented at Cedar Point back in 2009.
The Cakeblast with linky
Mom Spotted with linky


For more Wordless Wednesday visit 5 Minutes 4 MomHere and ThereGo Graham Go, and Hobo Mama’s WW Linky List!

eh - eh - eh!  DON'T TOUCH THAT DIAL!  Stay tuned for our next show coming up!  Right after this word from our sponsor!   Featuring:

Our Recipe Swap meme tomorrow: "Recipe Swap Meet Thursday" - "Do you know where your recipes are?"   Now, don't forget to grab our button and play along... and you could share your secrets with us.  We won't tell any body!  ~snicker-snicker~

Photobucket

8 comments:

Faythe said...

that is a great pic off your phone! I have not figured that out yet... it is not a fancy one but takes pics. how do you store all your photos, esp since you can bring them up from long ago. Great job!

Mimi N said...

ugh, my phone takes terrible pictures! Grrr Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

An Apel a Day said...

It's so much fun to look back. I was in college in 1998.

http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-new-baby.html

Cakeblast said...

I'm glad you got the pic off your phone! I also love seeing pics from years back. Have a great WW!

Jane said...

Those are good pics,I think your son and daughter both look like you. Blessings jane

Silver Strands said...

I always look looking at pics on wordless wednesdays :)

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I love seeing photos of your kids and especially of Dave... he always looks so happy.
Hope you are having a great week. I'll be scarce this weekend because of the conference, but you know I'll keep in touch with you as much as possible.
HUGGLES!

~ Noelle said...

great photos!
your hubby is always smiling! LOVE IT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...