Sunday, March 6, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket  


       HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 28th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME
  TODAY IS FIND NEW NEIGHBORS DAY  TELL THEM ABOUT US & WHOEVER HAS THE MOST  SIGN UP TO OUR LINKY YOU'LL WIN FIRST PLACE IN OUR LINKY NEXT WEEK!  WOO HOO!  So, when they sign up tell them to mention who referred them!!!  Sound like fun?  GOOD LUCK!

    Hope you had a great weekend, and welcome to our
MONDAY'S MUSIC MAAAAOOOOVES ME!   As the Head Conductor of this LOVE TRAIN let me introduce who's who! I'm  XmasDolly  Head Conductor  My Co-Conductors:  Let's hear it for:  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,LARRY from Cakeblast , and last, but not least our very  CALLIE from JAmericanSpice  (APPLAUSE). 

ALL ABOARD!  We're all eager to greet you at the station.  So, are ya ready? We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link! So, don't forget  sign our linky;  leave a loving comment then take the train to our next stop!  Oh, and listen/boogie to our tunes of course  AND FOLLOW!  ~hehe~ Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS SENT OVER!
 
 Now, if for any reason you cannot do a video on your blog or don't want too, you can still dance along with us and listen to everyone's choices. Only thing we ask is grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & FOLLOW - FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & leave a rockin' comment!

*** PLEASE NOTE! We are family friendly blogs and while we don't want to censor anyone, we do ask that you keep your songs rated PG13.  R rated videos must come with a warning for the viewer so they can make their own decision to see it in case little children are around!   So, please be discreet & have tons of fun!  HUGS TO YOU ALL!  NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~~~


Muwahhhhhh!
So, are ya ready to rock & roll?  I SAID ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL?   Thanks to everyone that played our LOVE MONTH with us, but it's time to ROCK THIS PLACE!  OH YEAH!  CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU WANNA ROCK ME WITH TODAY!  Today's theme is your "FAVORITE FEMALE ARTIST" !  So, (DOIN' THE HAPPY DANCE HERE)!  TIme for SOME SERIOUS BOOGIE-ING - SHAKE YOUR BOOT-TAY!    LOL  

So, here's the RULES:

First:  You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are to your RIGHT.
Secondly:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on your right, under mine)
Third:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, grab their buttons & leave them a nice comment from your sweet selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back a kickin' and a hollarin' who cares, just bring them back!!! 
THAT'S IT! 
PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN OUR LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK!   Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCEWOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
        1.  #21 DollyCas Thoughts                     2.  #15 Quick TattleTails
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE



Today's theme is "Your favorite female vocalist"!  Okay, well hey I have many, so let me pick a couple for you.
She's still the Queen in my book - Whitney Houston
Million Dollar Bill

Then there's my girl Fergie!  Time to get down & dirty.  London Bridge


8th World Wonder by Kimberly Locke

 Kelly Clarkson - Just walk away!


THANKS FOR SHOWIN' ME SOME LOVE!


FOR MORE MUSIC VISIT:  LADY ESTROGEN in Adventures in Estrogen 
Visit Amanda, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.

20 comments:

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Great choices!! Happy MM!

Hazel said...

Some of the videos have Sony restrictions. I got Fergie though, very upbeat. At first I thought it was Fergie, the english duchess :) Nice picks.

Run DMT said...

Love Kelly Clarkson and Fergie! :-)

Lady Estrogen said...

I love 80s/early 90s Whitney; I try to remember her that way ;)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Excellent choices yet again! I've been so out of it being sick this past week I spaced on the 'theme' for this week...luckily I posted one of my favorite female artists! ;) Have a great Monday!

Effen Perfect - MMMM

Lady Estrogen said...

PS. I thought it was any female artists, not just vocalists... Oops.. o well.. it is what I got for ya today! LOL.
xx

Heather said...

How FUN! I'm soooo excited to participate!

http://belleofthedesert.blogspot.com

Katie @ Bookin It Up said...

I like that Fergie song! Great to get up and get motivated Monday song! Happy Monday!

Cakeblast said...

I had forgot that today was favorite female artist week. I posted last night, but just added a new post to reflect the theme and as an excuse to listen to some Bjork.

I knew you would pick Whitney. Great picks all around as always and thanks for keeping this meme alive each week.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I don't think I ever heard of Kimberley Locke....great remix.

Yes, Whitney is still a top contender too bad she wasted that great talent she was given.

Anonymous said...

Amazing choices! Whitney is fab!

Gigi Ann said...

Whitney Houston has a lovely voice. Just wish she hadn't messed up her life when she was younger. Well, I should speak for myself, maybe she was enjoying that lifestyle. She is a great singer.

dollycas aka Lori said...

LOVE ALL YOUR CHOICES!!! I almost put the same Kelly Clarkson video up. lol

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Lucinda said...

What a pick me up! I feel like dancing now...the music IS moving me!! :)

Liz Mays said...

I LOVE Whitney! I miss her songs on the radio.

Classic NYer said...

I LOVE Kelly Clarkson!!

Colette S said...

I very nice list!

Thanks for being such a great host Dolly.

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Anonymous said...

I only know Whitney Houston out of your choices.... and it's also the favourite out of the four....
Thanks for visiting.....

Lorie Shewbridge said...

It's so funny how we are such good friends and love all kinds of things that are the same... except music.
I really don't care for any of these ladies... HaHa
I am so much more of a rock and roller except when it comes to Celine Dion, I love her ballods. I really don't like any rap and I can't stand Whitney's screaming, but that is why we do this meme - it's all about what everybody else likes. And you know that I will ALWAYS LIKE YOU!!!

citymouse said...

I consider Fergie one of my guilty pleasures. Great song to start my morning off!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...