Thursday, August 19, 2010

Energize me Seymor!

Could it be that our world has turned into a, "Little Shop of Horrors?"  We need to feed our batteries or keep buying more and more, so they can run all the clocks, remotes, radios, toy cars and games, and beyond!  Oh no, what are we to do!?! -- But wait!  What is that over there?  Can I believe my eyes?  Is that what I think it is?  Yes, it's a Energizer Smart Charger!  Woo Hoo!  We're saved!

If you need fast chargers with great features and long-lasting rechargeable batteries, Energizer has it all.  Energizer® Recharge batteries provide long-lasting rechargeable battery power, lasting up to 4 times longer in digital cameras.  They also retain more charge at 12 months and can be recharged up to 250 more times. So, they’re ready when you are. Pair them with Energizer chargers- use the Charger Chooser to find the chargers that are right for you!

How would this make my life easier?  Well, in our house we need batteries all the time.  My husband is musician, and he needs them for his Wah-Wah pedal, his recorders, microphones, tuners, foot pedals, drum machine, computerized brother (memory for the keyboards), and so many other things.  Not to mention when my nine grand-children come over and it's NaNee do you have double A's or NaNee do you have triple A's etc.  Is it NaNee to the rescue?  No!  It's Energizer to the rescue every time!  For cameras, flash lights, clocks etc. Energizer you're my hero!

**This cool opportunity came from www.Jleighdesignz.com  Energizer is only offering this to the first 200 blog topic posters.

Disclaimer: Receiving a energizer Smart Charger and a $15 gift card for posting my idea and knowledge about Energizer batteries and products on how they could make my life easier.  These ideas and thoughts are mine alone 100%.. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool! Battery chargers sure come in handy!

Sofa King said...

I so want one.

Veronica Lee said...

Yeap, battery chargers rock!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dolly whenever you have a giveaway - I'm going to be in it - but forget Twitter. It's on the fritz now - which means I'll have to go back...the number did flash up and bink out, so please forgive me okay. I don't have time to devote to that. But thanks for showing me how to click on the time to get my number - maybe I'll do it later on. Sweet rechargeable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...