Monday, August 2, 2010

DOLLY'S BACK IN TOWN & IT'S MUSIC MONDAY!

HELLO DOLLY!  HI Y'ALL!  DID YA MISS ME???  I MISSED ALL OF YOU!  It's Music Monday one of my favorite Meme's... 



Yes, Music Monday! No theme today, so just letting you know Dolly is back & we had a fantastic time.  I'll get a post up as soon as I can, but for now I have to shop & get some food in this house & Walmart for other stuffs then back home for laundry, laundry & more laundry & unpacking.  Who says vacation is relaxing?  Now for my appropriate songs!  One for me, and one appropriate for upcoming Posts bout our trip & "1"pic to tease you with!  ~hehe~


 Here's my hubby, my little boy who never grew up.  Isn't he cute?  I'll give you the story behind this one later.  Too funny!  My last appropriate song for you!

5 comments:

~ Noelle said...

i know what you mean about all the laundry! it is like you need ANOTHER vacation once you return...
can not wait to hear all the details!

Tara said...

Welcome back! It always seems we need a vacation from a vacation, huh? So much to do before going and when we get home. Love the first song!

Hope you've had a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

Hey I can't believe you were able to get this great shot of your husband on the ride. Good for him!! I was over here earlier today, but nothing new had been posted up so I was going to check in tomorrow. I know all about vacation laundry - so whenever you can - let us know all about your vacation. That Louie Armstrong song was the best pick - Dolly's back in town!!!

Haupi

Colette S said...

There's a fun little boy in every grown man :)

Karen Mortensen said...

I love Hello Dolly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...