Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green Disney Tree Opens August 15th!

Well, I have seen every one of these coming attractions on you tube, and I have to tell you where I'll be on August 15th.   AT THE IMAX THEATER BY ME OF COURSE!  I have SOOOOOOOOO got to see this film.  Here's one trailer that's my favorite:



I love that part after he says, "Our kid just got to score the winning goal", too cool! LOL  Come on don't you think this movie is cool?  I know I do, and I want to see it really bad.  So, take the afternoon off and let's buy some popcorn and a soda and go see a neat flick!

Well, actually three more!  WOO HOO!
“Timothy Green is this little boy who comes in, no one expects him, everyone thinks he’s a little odd, and he changes everyone’s perceptions of themselves.” -Jennifer Garner
This movie is bound for stardom, and definitely a classic!  Go check it out.  I am, but more importantly: 
“Like” THE ODD LIFE OF TIMOTHY GREEN on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OddLifeMovie

Follow THE OFF LIFE OF TIMOTHY GREEN on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/#!/OddLifeMovie

THE ODD LIFE OF TIMOTHY GREEN opens in theaters everywhere on Wednesday,
 August 15th!
Disney has done it again!




3 comments:

Rebecca said...

this movie looks cute

Adaptable Kay said...

This looks like such a great movie-Just the whole theme and everything...Although I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be a tear jerker o.O

Colette S said...

I want to see this, but it's mostly going to be on DVD from the library.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...