Saturday, November 13, 2010

BRILLIANT LENSES Eye glass cleaner and protector - WINNER!

"Brilliant Lenses with SR-8 provides gentle superior cleaning while imparting an invisible durable barrier that resists scratches, soiling and water spots".

Now our Sponsor has graciously agreed to "3"  Winners, and without further ado chosen by random.org  here they are:

Our First Winner is:  #19  
Karenmed409 said...
2 shared on facebook http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=166517116701243&id=1259438473 Our Second Winner is:  #3
Busy Working Mama said...
gfc follower
jhitomi said...
voted for you 3 jhbalvin at gmail dot com

6 comments:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Thanks so much! I wanted to win this for my mom :) Yay!!

Artsnark said...

congrats to the winners.

jhitomi said...

Thank you! I've been so wanting to try this!

Sofa King said...

Congrats to the winners

Adaptable Kay said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!!

I look forward to seeing all your future reviews and giveaways xD

Run DMT said...

Did you feel that? That's me shaking my booty. :-) Thanks so much for selecting me for the spotlight dance this week. I love Music Mondays. It's such a fun meme to kick off the week.

Great Christmas picks this week! That 7 year old is AMAZING! Wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...