Friday, November 26, 2010

Aloha Follow Friday the Over 40 Set is here Flashing back!

 Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback" . I'm having a blast & you can too so join us! Dig out the ol' photo album, and put your scanner ON! Don't forget to sign her Linky so we can all visit and comment on each others blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! You'll love walking down memory lane - just as I do!   The above picture is my oldest daughter as she graduated from kindergarten.  I believe she was six.  So, that should've been 1975.   Yes, dear friends that's NightOwlMama!  Wasn't she a cutie?



 


Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy, and look forward to the weekend. So we're doin' the same.  On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’m asking a simple question for you to answer & nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:  Have you started Christmas Shopping and are you close to done?

Yes, and I'm half done!  Woo Hoo!


Wasn't that fun?  ~hehe~  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget about this Monday - "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".  This week's theme, and the whole month of December is Christmas music.  I truly hope you ALL can make it. It's tons of fun!  Have a great weekend!  JINGLE BELLS - JINGLE BELLS! 

16 comments:

Helen Pigott said...

Morning,
I have more or less finished my Christmas shopping. All my cards are written, addressed and stamped and the overseas cards have already been posted!
This is so unlike me, don't know whats happened this year
Helen
-x-

Deni said...

I am mostly finished. I am going out in a bit to my favorite kids consignment shop to get a couple more things for my son and for my nephew. Then I gotta figure out what to get for my husband...

I am Harriet said...

I have fewer people to buy for this year and really, I can do it all online. YEAH!

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/11/whats-worth-buying-this-year/

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I haven't even started. We are still trying to budget the money.

~ Noelle said...

almost done.
like need 3 things and i am done :)
whew, thank goodness!

More Than Words said...

Hi friend! What a great shot!! Love it! As you probably know, I didn't get a chance to do my FPF this week, but it will definitely be up for next week!!

I have not done ANY shopping yet!!!!!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Chanukah starts on Wednesday, so pretty much done with the few items I am getting. Cutting back this year since the holiday is WAY too commercialized.

MadeInCanarias said...

Haven't started yet :D

Colette S said...

That is so nice to have such a precious photo of her so young.

I haven't done Christmas shopping. I dont. I just try to find deals.

Anonymous said...

Nope, haven't even started yet...

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love the photo of Tricia's Kindergarten graduation, too cute!
As for Christmas shopping, I'm pretty much done because with most of the family living all around the country, we usually sent gift cards or cash.
Except for our grandson, Lil' Man, who we totally spoil! TeeHee

Night Owl Mama said...

haven't even put a dent in it yet

CMash said...

DONE??? Did you say done? ROFLMAO
Started?? LOL

CMash said...

Great interview...just came back from Kayla's place. You deserve the spotlight...you are special in a kind way.

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, what a sweet picture!

Holiday shopping.....What is that? LOL

I probably only have MAYBE one or two people done. The real unfortunate thing is I really have no money to do anything for anyone :(

This is why I'm trying to win stuff!

Happy Friday {a day or so late}.

Stephanie said...

Oh I have started my shopping but have SOOOOO much more to do!
Loved your photo. I really have to get a scanner:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...