Sunday, October 16, 2011

Monday's Music Moves Me

 
Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 60th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
  XmasDolly  Head Conductor here!   Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE from JAmericanSpice,  and my good Bud Stacy from Stacy Uncorked!(APPLAUSE).  ARE YOU READY TO ROCK & ROLL EVERYONE?  GRAB A FRIEND AND COME ON DOWN!

ALL ABOARD! We're eager to greet you at the station, and we'll  F-O-L-L-O-W  YOU as soon as your train arrives.  So, leave your link a rockin' comment check our linky for your next stop!  Rock to the tunes AND FOLLOW!  Don't forget GET THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS!

 If you DO NOT want to do a video or can't you can still dance with us and listen to everyone's choices, but we do ask that you grab our button, follow us, and leave us a luvin' comment & maybe just put a link up to one would be great; FOLLOW - FOLLOW YOUR NEIGHBORS & drop a line!

*NOTICE!  R rated videos must come with a "warning" Viewer needs to choose Whether to watch or not  in case children are around! 

ALSO: Using our linky for Advertising give-aways, and/or for followers IS A NO-NO! You will be LABELED - NO SONGS!  However, if you choose to follow our rules & then post a video THEN put a give-away it's fine with us!
      NOW LET'S ROCK THIS PLACE~
Today's theme is  a "song about an animal or their breed "!

 Rules:
First:  You Tube, and lock & load! 
Secondly:  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button (on the right).
Third:  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  
THAT'S IT! 
TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, FOLLOW US, SIGN LINKY, AND FIND FELLOW ROCKERS AND BRING THEM BACK  Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE!  WOO HOO!  I will e-mail you if I can find your e-mail address, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.   

RaveRave Girl
AND OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 
Drum Roll
INTRODUCING "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1. #25 Kayla/The Eclectic Element
    2.  #19 Lucy's Reality
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE - APPLAUSE 
Now, on the right you'll see a button "Spotlight Dancers" - Please feel free to get yours if you're a Spotlight Dancer & show off on your own blog!  ENJOY and DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!


So, let's ROCK DIS PLACE!

Today the theme is a 'FREEBIE"!  So let's see what I have for you today!
My brain needs to be defunked I think so I haven't a clue what I'd like to share so what I'm going to do is check out my CD's in front of me here, and we'll pick one from each.  How's that?
Our first CD is...
A favorite of mine is SHAKIRA's (naturally) She Wolf
Werewolves of London (Come on' it's almost Halloween ain't it? ~snicker~)


Time to get funky - Dog Eat Dog - AC/DC

Best for last - y'all ready!  Stand up!  It's time to do the 
"FUNKY CHICKEN"

May God Bless each & every one of you!
Thank you for playing along with us!
 FRIENDS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE! 

THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US!
  PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit AmandaRun DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.post signature

17 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Did you have to include the chicken dance?

Lucy said...

Oh, my gosh, these were great! I drew such a blank, and then you went and stuck Funky Chicken in my head all day, oh no!!

I am so happy to be spotlighted and I am up and running!!!

RA said...

Thanks for another great 4M. it feels so good to be able to join again after so long. Love your song selections! All of them are new to my ear. Have a great week :).

Cathy Kennedy said...

Sharkira is definitely no dog and her dance is a bit more provocative than the funky chicken. lol. Oh my goodness, did I ever forget about the funky chicken. No, I know why. Thanks for the laughs! =D

The Lamb, The Sparrow, and Butterfly Kisses...4Ms

DeDa Studios said...

Thanks for hosting another fun week of tunes! A few drinks and I am a Chicken Dancing Fool :>) Loved your pics! Have a fun week.

Hazel said...

In college me and and my girl friends used to get teased (fondly) by boy friends as "she wolves." The first video reminded me of college :) Love your picks.

Artsnark said...

what fun! Thanks for sharing thisgreat prompt today.

I wonder how many Werewolves of London will post today? I added mine (with a new piece of digital art that you've inspired) before I realized you had it here ;P

Stacy Uncorked said...

You always have the best and fun selections! I'm cracking up over here - and dancing along! ;)

after you bring Beer For My Horses, you can Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) to find out Who Let The Dogs Out – the Dinosaurs did.

Jo Black said...

Oh I so remember Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London....ah-oooooooo!

Jo

Colette S said...

I need to be dancing like that she-wolf :)

Love your choices :)

Have a great week!

Bookin It Up said...

Oh the chicken dance..lol

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Wow, are you trying to give this poor ol' man a heart-attack? That Shakira is a knock out! The only song I've ever heard was the Funky Chicken! hahahahahahaha Thanks for the great laugh! You really are somethin'. Have a great day and thanks for hosting such a fun blog hop.

Self Sagacity said...

I have heard of just a few of these. Thanks for hosting.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

DO you realize you had this as a "feebie" week?
Anyway, I am posted as of last night, just had to get my link here.
~Naila Moon

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!!

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2011/10/mondays-music-moves-meanimals.html

Adaptable Kay said...

FUNKY CHICKEN!!!! :D

Those are all very great picks for this week's theme Mrs. Dolly! And thank you and Mr. Random for picking me again for the spotlight dance-I'm honored :)

Have a musical week!

Run DMT said...

Love all your picks! I hadn't heard that She Wolf song before but that got me moving for sure! I need to add that to my running playlist and add her body to my wishlist. Man, I wish I had that body! Holy cow!

Classic NYer said...

Shakira! Haha! Ah-ooo! (don't mind me, I'm being silly...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...