Sunday, October 30, 2011

RENUZIT DO'S IT! WINNERS POST!!!

There's great things in the works at Purex Insider Program.  They have a sister brand, "RENUZIT Air Freshner", and which is a part of Henkel's Home Care division, and offers a wide variety of products to help decorate our homes with wonderful aromas. They have this new aroma that hasn't even hit the stores yet!  We're talking ultimately cool here!  I love Christmas (as if you didnn't know), and it's almost here, but even better the time to start decorating is getting even closer.  Another part of Christmas I happen to love.

So, here they are! A very stylish versatile two-sided  holiday design with two new fragrances.  Winter Berry, and Festive Snow!  No plugs.  No batteries or flames needed!  So see I told you ultimately cool!  I'm trying the fragrance Festive Snow, and it's wonderful!  I put my Fresh Accents Air Freshener in my office where I am most of the time lately, and it's so putting me in the mood.  The fragrance is really different, and the best thing is you just don't smell it in the room it's in... for example I was coming in the door one day and the scent is what I smelled it immediately.  Yes, the whole house smelled of its fragrance.  Also, at Renuzit.com they have a coupon page that you can get coupons and save money!  Woo Hoo!  Merry almost Christmas!

Renuzit WINNERS have been chosen!  They are as follows:

1.  Lorie Shewbridge said...
30

I follow Renuzit on FB and told them I entered your giveaway.
Lorie-Bill Shewbridge

89

your facebook fan-Gumma Medlin
karenmed409 at comcast dot net

82

I entered the Johnny English giveaway at Night Owl Mama 2. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED!  HUGS TO ALL!!!  WINNERS SHALL RECEIVE THEIR COUPON IN THE MAIL SHORTLY!
post signature

1 comment:

Adaptable Kay said...

Congratulations to both the lucky winners!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...