Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WELCOME TO THE "RECIPE SWAP MEET"!

So, you say you have all these recipes that you don't know where they came from or what to do with them or they're your grandmother's secret recipe???

Well, if you take one you've got to give one.  What do you think?  All you have to do is sign our linky, grab our button, and show off your Recipe!  Below you will find your Chef-Hostesses XmasDolly (me), and Lori from The Shewbridges of Central Florida  her recipe will be at her blog.

So yes, that means two for the price of one.  Couldn't ask for more, huh?  We have them from our own family archives, recipes we've collected over the years, and maybe some we have swapped from friends, a magazines, cookbooks, wherever!

So, remember if you take one, sign our linky, grab our button, and will rush over to your place and grab yours!  Oh, and don't forget to follow and we'll happily return the love!   I can hardly wait to see your family's old recipes and try them!  That's it!  Short & Sweet!  Let's start cookin'!  Looking forward to seeing you then.  So mark your calenders!  We'll be here every Thursday.   So, if you're stumped on what to make tonight stop over by Dolly & Lori's RECIPE SWAP MEET!  Our button is in my right side bar! 

TODAY'S RECIPE IS:    CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI QUICHE

Prep Time: 15 minTotal Time: 1 hr minMakes: 6 servings




4 eggs
1-1/4 cups 1% milk
3 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed, cubed
4 cups small broccoli florets, cooked, chopped
1 cup chopped onions
3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 Red bell pepper & fetta cheese (if desired - for color)

PREHEAT oven to 350°  Beat eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add bread; mix lightly. Stir in remaining ingredients until well blended.
POUR into 9-inch square baking dish.
BAKE 45 min. or until center is set and crust is lightly browned. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve. 

So now all you have to do is sign our linky to lead us and/or our quests to you to swap a recipes.  Check them all out, and we'll check yours.  If you don't want to write it all down & know of one on line just post a link to it on your blog or leave it in a comment if you prefer!  Enjoy and Bona Petite!!!  Thanks for cooking/sharing along with us!  Nummers to all!  Perfecto

10 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

That sounds really good, I only wish I could get Bill to eat the "shrubbery" that he calls broccoli. I love broccoli, but he wont touch the stuff... maybe if I made it with spinach.
Well... here goes nothing, let's see how we do.

Stacy Uncorked said...

That sounds YUMMY! Hubby and I love broccoli, but Princess Nagger says she doesn't like eating miniature trees. ;) I might have to follow Lorie's lead and make it with spinach and tell her it's just Basil like I do when it's spinach and cheese pizza. ;)

Swenson Brownies

pat.navymom said...

Since this is the lady that years ago thought in her inexperiencebaking soda and baking powder were the same, I'll keep it in mind but forego passing on a recipe. The cake that I baked from scratch was so ???? that even the dog refused to take a bite. Dumb animal, I think not.

Katie @ Time 2 Eat Yall said...

Looks yummy! Cheese is one of my best friends ;)

XmasDolly said...

Okay, all my buttons are screwed up they're going straight to photobucket for some reason. If anyone wants to lend a hand I would deeply appreciate it. My email is xmasdolly at comcast dot net

Thank you VERY much. I've been working on them since yesterday & the only thing they do right now is GIVE ME A FREAKIN' HEADACHE!!! LUV 2 ALL & THANKS FOR JOINING IN THE FUN!

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That is so cool...I just started Foodie Wednesday on my Daily Organized Chaos blog....I will come back and link up my pork and cranberry sauce recipe.

Matt @ FaveDiets said...

This is awesome! I linked up my latest recipe creation. Also, I'm hosting a blog hop on my blog on St. Patrick's Day, and I'd love it if you linked up with that one.

Lucinda said...

I would love this! Going to have to give it a try. I've never made a quiche. Never eaten one either. I don't think I've ever seen one IRL. hmmm. So isolated. :P

I'm linking a recipe review that I posted last year. Awesome cinnamon rolls. They're even better the next day, warmed slightly in the microwave. YUMMM!

dtbrents said...

I love the recipe. I can't wait to try it. I've never had quiche with broccoli.

Colette S said...

That looks yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...