Saturday, March 26, 2011

PROMIST Dry or Wet Cleaning System Review

Washable Microfiber Pad
O'Cedar does make my life easier that's for sure!  This handy little number is heaven sent for me.  I have a bad back, and now I don't have to squeeze the mop, get down for the corners or carry some old heavy bucket.  With ProMist I don't have too!  

The ProMist has a removable, refillable bottle for your favorite cleaning solution.  Also, no squeezing the mop head out either.  The ProMist has a removable, washable microfiber pad.  


Dry or wet cleaning systemFeatures:
 
  • Microfiber pad grabs dirt and washes clean
  • No bucket needed
  • Refillable bottle - use your choice of cleaning solution 


OCedar made my life easier. Their little jingle is true! So, all you ladies out there muscle up because it's time to get back to work. I know you have bad backs, but this mop takes all the hard work out of doing the job right including those tight corners, and when that mop head is dirty just throw it in the machine, hang it out to dry (I don't put mine in the dryer), and pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! That mop-head cloth is made from Microfiber that grab's and holds on to dirt, dust, moisture, and leaves no residue. It traps the dust and dirt for a cleaner kitchen floor. Woo Hoo! I am the master of my own kitchen once again! I also like it because it's small enough (kind of like a broom) to fit in the corner this way if I spill something it's handy to just grab a hold of and clean it up right now!

PROMIST is my new right arm! Whether it's dry or wet cleaning, the swivel pad of PROMIST gets the job done! Washable pad and always fresh, and NO BUCKET NEEDED!

 *Disclaimer:  No compensation was received for this post. I received a product sample in order to facilitate my honest review.

4 comments:

Alexis AKA MOM said...

You lucky gal! What cool tool, I have the shark and it really is great to help around the house!

Adaptable Kay said...

It's always nice when you find these sort of simple things that help with everyday life when you suffer from pain-It definitely makes ALL the difference!

Great review Dolly :)

Colette S said...

As moms we need all the help we can get. I've been hearing good things about htis.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Boy, Bill could really use that in the kitchen. I bet he would love that. I'll have to show your review to him. HUGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...