Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PORK TENDERLOIN/ RECIPE SWAP MEET!

WELCOME TO OUR 4th "RECIPE SWAP MEET"!
So, you say you've made that before over & over again!  You say, "Oh no, what am I going to make tonight"?  You say you have all these recipes that you don't know where they came from or what to do with them or they're your grandmother's secret recipe, but they take too long to make?  Well, I've got your back Girlfriend! 

Come join our "RECIPE SWAP MEET"   If you take one, give one!  What do you think?  All you have to do is sign our linky, grab our button, and show off your Recipe!  Below you will find your Chef-Hostesses XmasDolly (me), and Lori from  
The Shewbridges of Central Florida  (Lori says Hi!).  Hi-ya! 
Her recipe will be at her blog.

So yes, that means two for the price of one.  Couldn't ask for more, huh?  We have them from our own family archives, recipes we've collected over the years, and maybe some we have swapped from friends, magazines, cookbooks, wherever!

PerfectoSo, remember if you take one, sign our linky, grab our button, and will rush over to your place and grab yours!  Oh, and don't forget to follow and we'll happily return the love!  Maybe a comment too if you're not too busy!   I can hardly wait to see your family's old recipes and try them!  That's it!  Short & Sweet!  Let's start cookin'!  Looking forward to seeing you.  So mark your calenders!  We'll be here every Thursday.   So, if you're stumped on what to make tonight stop over by Dolly & Lori's RECIPE SWAP MEET!  Our button is in my right side bar!  ARE WE BUDS OR WHAT?  HERE'S MINE!  ENJOY!

COOKING WITH OUR CROCK POT TODAY:

PORK TENDERLOIN

Ingredients

  • 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
  • 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
  • 1 cup water
  • 3/4 cup red wine
  • 3 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 3 tablespoons soy sauce
  • freshly ground black pepper to taste

Directions

  1. Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker with the contents of the soup packet. Pour water, wine, and soy sauce over the top, turning the pork to coat. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 4 hours. Serve with cooking liquid on the side as au jus.



mmmmmmm Looking good, and it sure tasted good too! mmmmmmm


So now all you have to do is sign our linky to lead us and/or our guests to you to swap a recipe.  Check them all out, and we'll check yours.  If you don't want to write it all down & know of one on line just post a link to it on your blog or leave it in a comment if you prefer!  Enjoy and Bona Petite!!!  Thanks for cooking/sharing along with us!   
Nummmmers to all! 

7 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

That does look good! YUM! :) It's a crockpot day at my place, too! ;)

Slow Cooker Glazed Ham

Lorie Shewbridge said...

It's too funny how much alike we are. I was going to post my crock pot pork tenderloin today but when I saw you were doing yours, I changed my recipe. HaHa
Your recipe looks really good to me, but Bill doesn't like onions (or so he thinks), so when I cook with them, I have to hide them... TeeHee!
Have a great weekend, my friend.

Alexis of NorthOnHarper said...

I think this is a recipe that could happen this weekend in our home. Yum! I love pork tenderloin- but I am an even bigger fan of something that requires minimal attention (esp on a busy day!). Thank you!!!

Also, you visited my blog and mentioned you didn't know where to follow. That is so sweet! You can follow via email, twitter, FB or Bloglovin'. All these options are available along the right side....

I am bookmarking your blog right now!!

Best!!!

Colette S said...

That looks juice yum!

It's the second time today I've heard about pork tenderloin.

Buckeroomama said...

I really have to go get a crock pot, don't I? I love tenderloin anything... but don't know how to make them.

Create With Joy said...

Hi Dolly

I'm so excited to learn about this recipe swap! I LOVE Pork Tenderloin and your recipe sounds marvelous! I just linked up my latest and added the party to my list of recipe hops!

I'm currently doing a 2 question survey on blogging challenges and blogging info you'd like to learn over at Create With Joy. When you visit, I'd love it if you would take a moment to share your thoughts!

Thanks and have a FABULOUS weekend!
Ramona

http://www.create-with-joy.com/2011/03/what-are-your-biggest-blogging.html

Lucinda said...

Pork tenderloin is one of my all time faves...but I am terribly inept with the crock pot. Maybe it's too old. Maybe I am.

Looks like a delicious dinner, that much is for certain. I'm a Brussels sprouts lover too. Heck...I think I just love food in general!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...