Monday, March 14, 2011

MONDAY MINGLE

"Welcome to Monday Mingle! I'm new here, and I thought I'd surprise a friend, and try it out.  So she tells me that each week there are three questions posted and you answer by either a Post, or a vlog post (don't ask me wht vlog means I haven't a clue.  I think it has to do with the video you're about to see starring ME.  You lucky dogs you - lol).  Monday Mingle vlog meme is a fun way to try vlogging.  So, I guess it's time to answer the questions, and link up with Eighty MPH Mom . Please post the above button within your post and link to Eighty MPH Mom, so readers can easily find other participants. Visit the other participants, learn about them and have fun! It’s not too late you can link up anytime during the week."  Okay, that's for me because I'm always a day late, and a dollar short!  ~snicker-snicker~  So, okay I'm signed up, and here we go. 

Here are the questions for this weeks mingle:

1. Where do you think you’ll be/what you’ll be doing in 10 years?
2. You are ordering a hamburger at a restaurant (or veggie burger – how do you have it cooked, what type of cheese and what else goes on it?
3. What are the current gas prices like where you live?





OKAY SORRY PEOPLE - THERE WAS AN ERROR UPLOADING MY VIDEO SO I GUESS I CANNOT PLAY ALONG TODAY AFTER ALL.  SORRY, BUT I CAN GIVE YOU ANSWERS!
ANSWERS:  1.  Probably sitting here blogging 2.  Yes, I crochet.  Lap blankets, baby blankets, neck scarves & that's about it.  I do do granny squares too so I can do an afgan.  3.  The cheapest one around here is $3.59.  I'll try again next week. 
THIS IS A TEST!  I just thought I'd give it a whirl!  ~hehe~

8 comments:

Mrs. Tuna said...

Hmmmm....vlog doesn't seem to be working.

Unknown said...

Oh no. You were going to give it a whirl but your video doesn't seem to be working.

Gigi Ann said...

Whatever the case, I hope you soon stop whirling...hehe

Jane said...

Don't worry,you will get it right next time! Hope you have fun with this newest venture. Blessings jane

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know how much I love you for trying this!! I wish you had showed the gorgeous blanket you crochet after 9/11, it touches my heart when I see it.
I know it will work next week, you got the video for our recipe meme right, keep trying because I know that everyone will LOVE you!!
(BTW, check the dates for the questions, you might have mixed up two weeks of them, Jen usually lists this weeks and next weeks in her post. I almost mixed them up one week.)
HUGGLES!!!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I hate when it doesn't work :(. I've never had good luck uploading video's.

hehe love the test :)

Cathy Kennedy said...

No vlogging on my part, eiher. But, I'm visiting after receiving your lovely visit to MM blog hop. BTW, I do it your alls fun meme. =D

1)I can hope life doesn't throw me any curve balls and I'm able to do everything I'm doing now, except my youngest child will have long since left the nest. I'd say I'll be grandma by that time and hopefully will have written several other children's books. 2)Burger HAS to be well done, otherwise forget it! I like everything on mine - lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayo, pickles, and American or cheddar cheese. Do I get french fries and a chocolate milk shake, too? 3) I believe I noticed over the weekend they were aroub $3.35. The oil companies really have us literally over a barrell and it's not fun paying high gas prices.
~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

PS: Am now following your blog and shall look forward to playing MM next week.

Liz Mays said...

That stinks that the video didn't work! The gas prices are KILLING me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...