Thursday, March 24, 2011

Aloha Follow Friday the Over 40 Set is here Flashing back!

My Babies!  Tricia, Tony, Robert & Missy (1983)
My Babies - Robert, Missy, Tricia, and Tony (2002)
Alicia at More than Words started "Friday Photo Flashback". I'm having a blast & you can too! Dig out your photo album! Don't forget to sign up so we can all visit and comment on each others pics/blogs! IT'S GREAT FUN! The pictures above was my babies growing up.  They were so young.  I miss those guys, and here they are just a few short years ago all grown up, and making babies!  Go hug your babies because soon you'll be showing off pictures like these.  I miss my babies!

 
Are you a blogger over 40? Yeah, welcome to the club!
Please join in the fun over at Java's place, and get to know your fellow bloggers at Never Growing Old!!
GRAB JAVA'S BUTTON!  She's such a sweetie!  Thanks Java for hosting a fun meme!


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday a day of rest. So we're doin' the same. On Fridays we're taking it easy on posting. Therefore, our hostess is asking a simple question for you to answer; nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at the very friendly place of Islandlife808.com. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends and find new followers!

My question is:   What are you making for Easter dinner?  

Well, when my kids use to come over we had Turkey!  When I was little my mom use to make a ham every year. My kids didn't like ham so turkey it was.  Now, that they all have in-laws to go by I'm back to making ham for the hubby and I.  I remember the good ol' days we all went to my mom's, and the big dinner she use to make & when I was little it was by my gram's.  My family use to be huge and now it's still huge, but we're all spread out now.

  Wasn't that fun?  ~hehe~  Have a Great Weekend Everyone, and THANKS for stopping by, and following me.   Oh!  Don't forget about "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".    This Monday  it's a FREEBIE!!!  So, just shake your groove thing and ROCK ME BABY!   WOO HOO!   I truly hope you ALL can make it. It's tons of fun!  Bring a friend!  Hell, bring lots of friends.  Have a great weekend!

14 comments:

Aya said...

nice pictures..thank you for sharing..precious moments forever!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Great flashback photos! Children grow up too quickly for me. Wish I can stop time for a bit. =)

Blogger Broadcast said...

Those are great photos, I really enjoyed seeing the flash backs.
I don't usually celebrate Easter, but we usually have one of our favorites on Holidays.

CMash said...

With everything going on in the real life department, haven't even thought about Easter dinner, but it is usually ham with all the sides.

Stefanie Brown said...

I love the flashback photo along with a current one. What a sweet looking family!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/upliftingwordsonline/5557927965/

Unknown said...

Love the flash back photos! Your babies are beautiful!!

Not sure about Easter dinner, we usually get the children something they want and mostly we end up with pizza or something. But I'd love to cook a turkey, it's a great idea!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

I love seeing the photos of all your kids together, they always look so happy no matter what they are doing.
As for Easter, I haven't even thought that far ahead. It's probaby just going to be Bill & I - plus the fur-babies, so I might just make a turkey breast. That will make everyone happy. :)
I don't even know when Easter is...

More Than Words said...

Wow! Look at your "babies!" What a good looking bunch you have there!!!

And for Easter dinner?? Good question!

Alexis AKA MOM said...

Ahhh how special!

~ Noelle said...

love the pictures.

Easter... have not even thought about it..... thats bad...

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love love love the pictures!

I'm looking forward to making my yummy ham for Easter - even Princess Nagger has seconds...and thirds...and even fourths sometimes! :)

Aloha: Swimsuit Shopping

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Oh! it is fun to see photos of the past compared to one more recent! Cute!
Blessings & Aloha!

Colette S said...

I have no plans for Easter dinner. We'll just see how it goes when it comes.

Lovely photos of your sweeties.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Adaptable Kay said...

Aw, those are some great photographic memories you got there Dolly-And of course a great lookin' bunch of kids :D

Easter, huh? I actually kind of forgot about that-I'm not really sure what we're doing. I know my family LOVES ham and turkey, but I think we're going to opt for ham.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...