Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Follow Me Back Tuesday!


Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by:  Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and my buddy who just had a birthday by the way so birthday wishes are in order  Boobies, Babies & A Blog!


 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses, grab their button & link up~
  • That's all there is to it .  Just go down the list and hop!
Thanks to all who played our meme yesterday, "Monday's Music Moves Me"   The choices were from one end of the galaxy to the other, and we boogied all day long!  I know this is the busiest time of year, so I truly appreciate all that attended!  Next time bring a friend!  Now, with the holidays approaching quickly next week's theme, and for the whole month of December will be "Christmas Songs".  Also, you don't have to do videos, you can sign our linky, grab our button, and just hop with us & dance along!  All is welcome, and bring a friend, bring lotsa friends!  Until then be safe, be healthy, but most of all be happy!  From my home to yours Peace, Love, & Happiness!  From Lori, Larry, Callie and myself the HAPPY M4

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Thanks for stopping by MomVantage.net! Have a wonderful week!! I am following you back :)
Jessie

Jacqui said...

Hi! I'm your newest follower from a Tues. blog hop! I'd love it if you would follow back at one or all four of my blogs :)

www.singleparentretreat.com
http://singlemamachallenges.blogspot.com/
http://motherdaughterconnection.blogspot.com/
http://jmconsultingservices.blogspot.com/

Thank you! Have a great week!

LeeLa said...

Tbanks for the follow. I've followed you back. can't wait to be an active follower! <3 leela @ lee-la.blogspot.com

Tara V said...

thanks for stopping and following The life of Us...I'm following you back! Have a fantastic night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...