Monday, October 18, 2010

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

LOVE TRAIN!!!

Photobucket
HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 7th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"
Hey, hope you had a great weekend!  First I apologize for being so very late, but I have been hijacked!  I still don't know what is going on, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this hacker and when I do he's going to wish he never heard the word COMPUTER, and if you're reading this WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!  WHY ME?  Did I not let you play or something because if that's the case it wasn't me!  Go pick on somebody that would give you more satisfaction for pity sakes!  I'm just a NaNee with nine grand-children, and on disability, but don't think I'm weak cuz if I had you here right now I'd give you such a wack with my cane!  Come on there's bigger fish to fry then me!  SHEESH!

Now back to biz and fun!  I'm the conductor of this LOVE TRAIN, and they call me XmasDolly.  My Musical co-conductors are: Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,, Larry from Cakeblast , and my girl Callie from JAmericanSpice .   Welcome ABOARD!  We're all eager to get our Ga roooove!  We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W   U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link!  So, don't forget to sign our linky & please leave comment and say hi!

So, are ya ready to ROCK & ROLL?  OKAY CLIMB A-BOARD!   There's no theme this week so MOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ME!!  So, that being said let's all get aboard this LOVE TRAIN, and show the love!  Come on you can do it!  GET YOUR FUNKY SPUNKY, AND LUBE YOUR GROOVE CUZ IT'S TIME TO PAR-TAY HAR-TAY!  

So, here's the steps to this party.
       First step:  Run over to You Tube, and lock & load!   Upcoming themes are over to you left.
       Second Step:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" button (over to our right, right under mine)
       Third step:  SIGN THE LINKY - Follow your conductors, and grab their buttons too when you visit them and leave a comment..

       Final step:  Start lookin' for a partner and boogie on down to her blog, and say hello, and tag (follow) her/him, and leave a nice comment.  If you've been tagged (followed) be hip, and get on over there, and tag (follow) her/him back & leave a comment.   

THAT'S IT!  What a great way to meet fellow Rockin' Bloggers!  

     PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, SIGN MC LINKY, AND HEAD ON OUT TO FIND FELLOW ROCKERS!  Random.org will pick the partners to showcase next week's "Monday's Music Moves Me" Spotlight Dance!  WOO HOO!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please  leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl

HERE'S OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE FOR THIS WEEK!  Those bloggers are:  DRUM ROLL PLEASE: 
Drum Roll
1. Thom and Cooper.
CONGRATS to our Spotlight couple.  No theme this week, SO mooooooooove Me.


Have you guessed what my song is yet???  Well, here it is:



THANKS FOR JOINING US AND SPREAD THE LOVE!

13 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That video...those times...too much!

Together We Save said...

Oh my.... Love that video!!

Amber said...

Love the video!!

Hope the hack was not too bad. I have had two recently on two different sites. One was slightly annoying and only changed my home page. The other was a huge mess that put spam code on every page and the only way to get rid of it was to wipe out everything and reinstall. I hate those guys!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Yay! You're back! Getting hacked sucks pond water!

Loved the video! :)

Papi KoRndOg said...

Hey there! I found you through Boobies and I've enjoyed seeing this each week so far. I'm going to follow and hope to join in next week since I do a Funky Music Junkie Monday anyways...Anyhow, kudos to you!

Run DMT said...

Now there's a fun song to lift your spirits! So sorry about your computer situation, but I'm glad the train is up and running again. :-)

Thanks for stopping by!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love, love this song... reminds me of roller skating when I was a teenager.
Can't believe the clothes and the hair from that decade... God we looked horrible!!
Glad you are back!! I missed you so much!

Colette S said...

Look at those clothes and moves and fun! Ahh sigh.

Love it!

Is everything working well now Dolly?

Anonymous said...

oh my...i feel honored....

Sofa King said...

I hope you all stop by to check out my video from a gig we had last Saturday at a wine tasting party. Sorry I'm late, but better late then never.

Tami Winbush said...

I knew you hadn't had a chance to get to me yet, but that's OK. I tried to get to you, but my RSS feed said that you did a post, but your blog said a whole other thing. It's like the 3rd time that's happened. But you always make up for it with the GREAT music! :)

I'm going to have to put my favorite song from when I was a kid up sometime soon. My father actually threw out the 8track cause I played the song so much! Yes, for those of you that don't know what an 8track is....google it. (Feeling old now!)

Tami Winbush said...

Following all 21 MMMM Maniacs! :)

Commented on them all too!

Thanks for hosting this great meme!

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite songs of all times. I loved this. Great Choice. I hope you got your computer back up and running totally...damn hackers :) Have a great day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...