Thursday, April 15, 2010

FOLLOW UP TO "What's in my Coffee?'' and WELCOME TO "YAWN CITY"



Okay, short post here to let everyone know I'm still alive!  I've been transcribing quite a bit lately, and doing a few reviews for stroller.com  Now, I'm off to the store, and I'm still only going on about five hours total of sleep at night.  Going to doctor tomorrow to see what's up.  I'll give you an update tomorrow!  Hugs to all, and I'm still drinking a really good cup of coffee thanks to my PUR Water Filtration Pitcher.  Oh, and I did send our Village Hall another e-mail because I'm trying to get some answers.  It went something like this:


April 14, 2010

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am a curious citizen, and a blogger, and first of all I want to say I'm NOT trying to create waves. I'm just trying to get some answers.

I did a post on my blog regarding my coffee, and what it looked like.  I asked everyone in my blogging community if they knew what it was & what I should do.  Almost everyone said check the water.  Well, I did and I wrote another post praising PUR Water Filtration Company.  I have before and after pictures of my coffee posted if you'd care to see.   http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/2010/03/whats-in-my-coffee-part-ii-solution-pur.html

The PUR Water Filtration Company was nice enough to send me a new pitcher free to do my experiments with the water, plus I did a give-away for my readers.  PUR company's website is amazing in what they do for the citizens world, and for our water (i.e. Haiti).  I'm wondering maybe they make some sort of filter for a plant for a city.  A filter that is supposed to last two months or so lasted me about a month.

As far as the water pipes in our home they are brand new as of a year and a half ago.  Is there anything you can tell me about our City's water that I should know about?  Maybe send me some pamphlets.  I sure would appreciate it to cure my curiosity.  Thank you so very much. 

Sincerely,
Blow Kiss
So, we'll see if we hear from anyone this time.  Have a great day my friends

  THANKS PUR!

Disclaimer: I did not receive nor was paid any monies for this post.  The opinions I have given are mine, and mine alone , and may differ from others, but it was not influenced in any manner by monetary means.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...