Sunday, November 27, 2016

HAPPY THANKSGIVING A LITTLE LATE, BUT...


... WE DID IT!  WOO HOO!!!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!
MEET THE MOODY/CHAMBERLIN FAMILY!!!

Fun was had by all and much love and happiness!  We all hope the same for you!

First of all, I would like you to meet my oldest grandson Ryan and my great grandson Alex... isn't he just too sweet?  I use to say that about his daddy because his son is definitely a clone of what he use to look like.  I could just eat him up... is such a sweetie!!!




My oldest son - Tony & my pride & joy!!!

We all had a wonderful Thanksgiving hope yours was great too!  HUGS




1 comment:

Danielle S said...

Looks like Thanksgiving went well at your house. We had to wait until Sunday for ours as our kids would not be home until then.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...