Friday, October 17, 2014

Homemade Baby Wipes!

I found this little tid-bit on facebook, and I wanted to share it with you all.  Talk about saving money & having needs right now!  Too cool

Click below


Post by Chryss Rinehart Allen.  

I get asked all the time how I make my homemade baby wipes. I made a video of how to do it. Please feel free to share with friends! I save a ton of money this way and it's very gentle in our baby. I also make a separate batch and add peppermint essential oil and use it as a make up removal wipe!

Thanks Chryss!!!


And as long as I got your attention how about an update on my tenth grandchild Angelo.  He was just five months old on the 13th, my little cutie...



1 comment:

Danielle S said...

If I still had babies in the house, I would be doing this. Wish I had known of this 18 years ago. I could have saved some extra money.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...