Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!

Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas!  Yep, that's me, and that's my Christmas tree behind me.  Isn't that pretty?  Normally, the window behind me would have lights on it, but I just couldn't find those darn lights.  Everyone has been asking me to see my home, and I have so much that everyday starting today I'm going to show you a picture of my decorations on my Posts from now until Christmas!  Do I live at the North Pole do you ask? Hmmmm Could be!!!

Dave says, Merry Christmas too from behind his Egg Nog Shake!

14 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

The tree certainly is pretty!!! Love the pics.


Happy WW!

CMash said...

Your tree is beautiful. Did the elves help you decorate, if so, send them to my house lol.

Lisa C. said...

mmmmmmmmmmm egg nog shake... lol.. and such a pretty tree.. Merry Christmas to you and your too.. (=

Joanie said...

Your tree is beautiful!

ShirleyC said...

I love your tree! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

The tree is GORGEOUS! Are you sure you don't want THIS picture for your interview?

Just kidding! LOL!


Merry Christmas!
mrsclaus2333@gmail.com

http://likeChristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com

Little Mochi said...

Love your tree! So pretty ;) Happy WW.

Tricia @nightowlmama said...

fun. YOUR Tree is really beautiful great job

April said...

Beautiful tree!

Colette S said...

OH look at your beautiful! I LOVE your pretty tree!

Merry Christmas to you too and Dave!

i cant decide said...

An eggnog shake sounds very yummy!

Meri said...

Wow - I bet that shake has a gazillion calories. Yum!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Oh Dolly, I love your tree and you look so lovely. I can't wait to see the rest of your decorations.
An Dave looks so cute behind his milkshake.... mmmmm!
Merry Christmas to you both, and the rest of your family.
P.S. I got your adorable card - your's in on it's way, you know how behind I am with everything.
HUGGLES!!

~ Noelle said...

I LOVE Your tree!
very pretty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...