Sunday, December 20, 2009

WEEKLY WINNERS ~ 20 December, 2009

weekly winners ~ 20 December  




To see other weekly winner posts please click HERE !


These are my parents who are no longer with us, and this is our "Xmasdolly".  She was found on a heartshaped box that my dad gave my mom for Valentine's Day many years ago.  I wanted to share her with you.  Since my Mom is in Mommy heaven I have adopted this beauty as our Xmasdolly, and I think she likes the title.  My grandson is making me a button with her picture on it, and I can't wait to see it.  He's the first one in our family to graduate college.  He graduated ITT Tech a few months ago.  We're so proud of him.  Have a wonderful day.
This is my grandson the computer whiz and my oldest son who owns a board-up business; a couple of my two favorite boys.

2 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful doll and memory.

Night Owl Mama said...

hey I don't recall the doll

and you forgot thats a picture of my hand holding the camera taking a picture LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...