Sunday, March 25, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 82nd WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
   XmasDolly,  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE of  JAmericanSpice, & Stacy of Stacy Uncorked !  NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED CUZ WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW U as your train arrives.  

Today's theme is " Your favorite male artists".
 Rules:
1.  You Tube, and lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE & I will e-mail & let you know.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1.  #20 - If I could escape
    2.  #22 - Tom/Introducing Mr. Cool

CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE!
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
 DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!


Oh my goodness!  I have so many.  Now let me see!
Well, come on people you know who my No. 1 Favorite Male artist is don't cha?
of course, MY HUBBY singing "Badge" Arcada Theater.

ZZ Top has always been a favorite of mine I love all their stuff, but this one sticks out in my mind today "TUBE SNAKE BOOGIE" LET'S ROCK!
And of course the King of guitar Eric Clapton "My Father's Eyes"
Bruno Mars is a new favorite of mine "Grenade"
and personally these guys amaze me, and may I add the young lady singing with them is a lady 
who lost American Idol. I think she was kicked off the show when five or six was left not sure
Il Volo PBS Concert, La Luna Hizo Esto (with Pia Toscano)



PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!
Anyone would like to subscribe to my channel on You Tube it's
http://www.youtube.com/xmasdolly 
THANKS A BUNCH!
MAY LOVE FILL YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS & FOLLOW ME IN MY NEW LINKY FOLLOWER - THANKS!

post signature

14 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I knew the hubby would be on top. He is truly talented. I stop by his website often to hear if the band has anything new & relisten to a few favorites. I especially like his new one he wrote for you "Dreamland", most excellent. Love your choices. Eric Clapton is another favorite of mine also and the young gentlemen at the end there are truly amazing. What a shock that young lady did not win American Idol -she's fantastic. Have a great day & thank you once again for the spotlight!

Danielle S said...

Wow, the hubby is quite a singer. Lucky you to have such a talented husband!
Danielle

Lucy said...

I knew your husband would top the list!!!!
I love it when you put ZZ Top on here because I never listen to them and forget how much I like them. Oh, I love Eric Clapton too. Such great picks, enjoyed all of them.
Have a great week :)

Run DMT said...

Wow. Your Hubby is super talented. Love that he is your favorite male artist as he should be. ;-)

Love ZZ Top, Eric Clapton and Bruno Mars too. I didn't know that last one but a great pick too.

Unfortunately, I didn't share a male artist because I wanted to a share a song that tied into Purple Day and epilepsy awareness.

Dominique@Dominique's Desk said...

Whao.. didn't know your hubby was in a band also and a singer..so cool!!

Cathy Kennedy said...

We all knew hubs would be tops on your list of male picks and with good reason, right? He's super!

Your picks are outrageously good. ZZ Top and Eric Clapton really rock! Bruno Mars has some catchy tunes. Oh! Who can forget beautiful Pia from AI. She was my absolute favorite last season. It floored me when she got voted off. She'll always be a winner in my book.

Thanks for hosting 4M! We love you lady!!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Love that you gave your hubby top billing - he sure has talent! :) And of course I love all your choices - we do share a lot of the same taste in music! ;)


I’m Gonna Miss Her in Suntan City and Won’t Go Home Without You because Footloose is Just The Way You Are

katie @ bookin it up said...

Love the picks! Eric Clapton is amazing. I bet it's fun having a husband in a band!

Colette S said...

That Bruno song has me cracking up. Everytime I see it now I remember that army photo with it saying, challenge accepted :)

Love your tunes Doll!

Hazel said...

Hurray for the talented hubby! Tube snake boogie reminds me of the titanaboa I read earlier today. Happy Monday!

Unknown said...

I write and schedule our Music Monday on Friday/Saturdays since I always take the weekend off, so I never know the theme before it comes out, but WOW, it sure worked out this week! I even have a Bruno Mars video myself! lol.

Unknown said...

I write and schedule our Music Monday on Friday/Saturdays since I always take the weekend off, so I never know the theme before it comes out, but WOW, it sure worked out this week! I even have a Bruno Mars video myself! lol.

dollycas aka Lori said...

You are blessed with a talented husband!!!
I can't believe I went to bed last night and forgot to link up!!!
Love all your selections!
Have a great week!

Liz Mays said...

I sure do love me some Eric Clapton. Great choice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...