Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 81st WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
   XmasDolly,  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE of  JAmericanSpice, & Stacy of Stacy Uncorked  & I would like to thank our HELPERS  Cathy Kennedy's Blog & Denise of Run DMT for filling in while one of our conductors took a leave of absence.  YOU GALS ARE THE BEST!  NOW LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED CUZ WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW U as your train arrives.  

Today's theme is a "FREEBIE".
 Rules:
1.  You Tube, and lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE & I will e-mail & let you know.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1. #13 DeDa Studios
    2.  #21 Naila Moon - Just the stuff ya know

CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE!
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
 DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!


I've been thinking about this all day, and we're talking NOTHING pops to mind, so we're going to close my eyes & spin the wheel & see what we get! lol
Okay here's one of  my favorites these girls really had it, but you don't see them anymore?
There's another she was so big all by herself & then she went back to her group! Do you know who it is?

Here's another I found of her - she rocks!
 
Sure wish these gals would get together & do another song it would be awesome I know I had it last week, but it is so cool!


PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!
Anyone would like to subscribe to my channel on You Tube it's
http://www.youtube.com/xmasdolly 
THANKS A BUNCH!
MAY LOVE FILL YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS & FOLLOW ME IN MY NEW LINKY FOLLOWER - THANKS!

post signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the song Buttons. It's one of my favs. I still have it always shuffling through my iTunes :)

Hazel said...

Ah love Sweet Child O' Mine! I don't that girl, isn't she tall! And look at that voice behind Reflection :) Happy Monday!

bloggerbroadcast said...

You are so right. Fergie was big and by herself, why did she go back? Really like the songs you pick for her today. I think she's great.

Danielle S said...

The only singer that I know of above is Christine Aguilera, but I had never heard any of her songs before. I can only say that it is interesting. Thanks for sharing them all.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

I love Fergie!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Those are some of my favorites! Great choices, my friend! :)


Hey, Soul Sister When We Stand Together, Good Girl – I Like It Like That!

Liz Mays said...

I must be one of the few who don't care for Fergie.

Snappy said...

Hello! Do you have a facebook account? Can I add you up? ;-)

Colette S said...

Very fun and interesting song choices today Doll.

GMTA.

Enjoy music hopping!

dollycas aka Lori said...

You are ROCKIN' lady!!!!

Great choices!!

Lucy said...

Those Pussy Cat Dolls are hot!
I love Fergie and Pink, I like that Mulan Rouge video too!!
Have a wonderful week :)

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

Wow! Look at all these beautiful women! I'll tell ya they didn't perform like that in my day, but I guess that's what sells nowadays.

Karen Mortensen said...

I love that last one.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

*slides in to home* I'm here, I'm here! *huffs...puffs*
Thanks so much for the honor again. Wow...I am not sure what to say.
Hope you enjoy the music and I live up to the honor.
Peace...Naila Moon

PS>You sent the message to the right e-mail! LOL

Cathy Kennedy said...

Girl, you have some smokin' hot picks this week. Splash some water on me! Those gals really know how to strutt their stuff and make you wanna dance. Great picks and as always, thanks for hosting 4M. I SO love joining you on the Love Train every week. =D

Tricia Night Owl Mama said...

love the pussy cat dolls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...