Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 79th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
   XmasDolly,  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE of  JAmericanSpice, & Stacy of Stacy Uncorked  & of course our helpers Cathy Kennedy's Blog & Denise of Run DMTTHANKS LADIES!  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW as your train arrives.  
Today's theme 'FREEBIE DAY".  Anything you want & be creative!
Don't forget about theme suggestions. Leave them in comments!
 Rules:
1.  You Tube, and lock & load! 
2.  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
3.  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE & I will e-mail & let you know.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
    1. #20 Penny Pincher Jenny
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE!
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
 DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW!


Being as this week is a FREEBIE my hubby has put a video together to one of he songs he wrote & you can find under MoodyMix1 on You Tube!
It's a Mystery by Dave Moody
I've never seen this video or heard the song by Whitney Houston
Try it on my own!
And wow Jennifer Hudson is she hot or what? Think like a man! 

Another fun song "Fiddler on the Roof"! LOL


PEACE, LOVAND ROC& ROLL!
Visit Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!
Anyone would like to subscribe to my channel on You Tube it's
http://www.youtube.com/xmasdolly 
THANKS A BUNCH!
MAY LOVE FILL YOUR DAY WITH HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH!
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY GIVE-AWAYS & FOLLOW ME IN MY NEW LINKY FOLLOWER - THANKS!




post signature

15 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Glad you got the meme up. I am about to go to bed, and in the mornings it is usually work...hard to link-up during the day for me.
Anyhow, lovely picks! I enjoyed them.

Lucy said...

I have been listening to a lot of Whitney lately too.

I watched Fiddler on TCM afew weeks ago love it!!
Great picks!
Have a wonderful week and I hope you are feeling better :)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm enjoying your picks yet again, Marie! :) Great choices! :)


You're Gonna Fly when you Drink On It because in Reality There's A Place For Us

If I Could Escape said...

Some great picks there!! Happy Monday to ya!

dollycas aka Lori said...

Cool Choices all of them!
HAPPY MONDAY!!

Cathy Kennedy said...

Dave's song is great! I love the slide show he put with it, too. Great!!! What a creative fellow you have there, girl! Thanks for hosting. I love this meme! =D

PennyPincherjenny said...

Thank you!! I looked last night and couldn't find this!!! Thanks for the linkups!!! Great choices as well on your blog!!!

PennyPincherjenny said...

Thank you!! I looked last night and couldn't find this!!! Thanks for the linkups!!! Great choices as well on your blog!!!

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I'm agreeing with Cathy. Dave has a lot of talent there, and I'm glad he's putting it to use. Fabulous. Whitney Houston she was just oozing with class & I think Jennifer Hudson is following in her footsteps with regards to talent. Have a great day & thanks for hosting once again. Love your blog hop. I'm surprised there isn't more people that don't come to sign up too. I'm passing the word for you.

Colette S said...

Thanks for being such a great host Doll.

Love your tunes. Haven't seen that one with Hudson and Neyo before. And cool one by Dave.

Have a great week!

Hazel said...

Wow very talented husband. I enjoyed listening to his music. And I never saw Jennifer Hudson performing like that!

Thanks for the 'follower' suggestions last week. I'm trying the Linky Follower widget on my blogs. I followed you.

Have a great week!

King of Queenz said...

Well, I finally made it. Did I do it right? My first blog hop & I'm late - figures! Hope you liked my songs I picked out. I never saw that one of Whitney or Hudson. I've heard Dave's before, but never saw the video. Totally cool. Okay, I'm off. Wish me luck.

Artsnark said...

Better late than never (me I mean) I'll have to listen tomorrow as the kidlet is in bed & I need to get the drawing groove tonight. Loving your power tunes with a touch of Teyve tossed in to mix things up a bit.

Best wishes for a wonder-filled week!

hmm... some themes... Art, stars (interpret at will), drum solos, one-hit-wonders, grandma's favorite song, desire, nastiest earworm ever, garden party, best paroday ( think weird al or Mighty wind- type), great beat but can you dance to it? , teen-rebel

Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell said...

I don't know that I'll ever get tired of Whitney's voice!

annies home said...

some awesome songs come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...