Thursday, March 22, 2012

BodyMind Weight Loss Review


Improving Your Self Image is a key to Improving Your Self!

Today's weight begone is going to be a bit different, and I would like to tell you about this product I was sent, and have been using.

Two weeks ago I told you I weighed in at 260 with blood pressure 171/72 * last week was  256 141/58, and as of today I am 253 lbs., which means another three lbs., but I'm still walking around the Park with Baby my Black Lab.  I also have a rowing bike now and I'm up to 20 times every other day.  I am also doing what I call sissy push ups.  I stand back from the counter and lean forward onto the counter and do push ups.  Easy you say?  Guess again.  Do about 10.  I'm up to 15.  So, not bad I guess. Watching my portions.  A lot of fresh veggie soup, salads with lite dressing, fruit and diet tea, lemonade, pink-lemonade & bottles of water.

BodyMind Weight Loss Hypnosis Pack is a set of 3 professionally scripted and recorded self-hypnosis sessions designed to manage and maintain weight loss, healthy eating, and exercise.
Used regularly, these recordings will naturally promote healthy habits and natural, effortless weight loss.

Now, BodyMind Weight Loss these were sent to me, and as far as I'm concerned somebody up there likes me.  Actually, what they are are recording to help you one: relax, and it talks to you in such a soothing voice, and explains to you about your body to help you get it ready for your weight loss journey.  It almost reminded me as a subliminal messaging, but I really don't think it's that at all.  So, let me tell you briefly what it is.  You get four files along with instructions:
  • Instructions
  • 1st recording is for the first week, "Eating Healthy", and you listen to it once a day.  It's very soothing
  • 2nd recording is for the second week, "Naturally slim", and then you listen to that once a day, and also the first recording you listen to it once this week.
  • 3rd recording/third week, "Fitness Motivation".  In the third week you listen to this recording every day, and you listen to the other two once this week.
  • The 4th week what you do is listen to each of the recordings once.  
  • Then after the fourth week you listen to each recording once a month.
And naturally people we do not listen to these recordings while driving or doing something strenuous that needs your full attention.  So, I'm going to use these recordings because as far as I'm concern I'm using all the help offered to me.  OH YES!  Somebody up there likes me.  As they say when one door closes another one opens.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
post signature

2 comments:

Introducing Mr. Cool said...

I've heard of those CD's I'm going to have to keep track on you with this. I'd like to see if they're doing you any good. Congrats on the poundage you lost. How about the pup? She lose any yet? Keep up the good work.

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

So very interesting I can't wait to hear more and how it helps you to lose weight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...