Sunday, February 12, 2012

Monday's Music Moves Me!

Photobucket   
 

WELCOME TO OUR 76th WEEK OF...    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
  XmasDolly,  Lorie of  The Shewbridges of Central, Florida,   CALLIE of  JAmericanSpice, & Stacy of Stacy Uncorked !  This week we'll have 2 fill-ins our Lori is taking a hiatus (she'll still Post if she gets a chance). Let me introduce Cathy Kennedy's Blog and Denise of Run DMT!  SO ALL ABOARD!  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  WE'RE EAGER TO FOLLOW YOU as your train arrives.  Sign our linky, comment. Check our linky for your next stop! Don't forget to FOLLOW you're fellow rockers!

Today's theme is "AMOR"!
 Rules:
First:  You Tube, and lock & load! 
Secondly:  Grab "Monday's Music Moves Me" Button.
Third:  SIGN LINKY , Follow us, grab our buttons & leave us a Rockin' comment from your BAD selves!
Finally,Boogie on down to your Fellow Rockin' Bloggers on our Linky or bring some back with you to join us! Drag them back kickin' and hollarin' who cares, just bring them all back!!!  

Random.org picks two people to showcase in our 4M SPOTLIGHT DANCE!  WOO HOO!  I will e-mail you if I can find your e-address, and let you know some how.   

RaveRave Girl
Drum Roll OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE IS:  (DRUM ROLL PLEASE) 


 "OUR SPOTLIGHT COUPLE"
CONGRATS!  APPLAUSE
Grab your button for "Spotlight Dancers"  & show it off !
  ENJOY and DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW !

 




AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!  Thanks Whitney!  We'll miss you!

Now I want to give you mine, and mine & my husband's song by the Righteous Brothers from one of the greatest love stories I've all times - Unchained Melody

My Heart Will Go On
 
A Moment Like This

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL MY LOVELYS!
Can you feel the love tonight!


Visit Run DMT, and Hairbows & Guitar Picks for more Music Monday fun.
Hope you had fun, and here's hopes to see you next time, and bring a friend!

Whitney Houston  R.I.P. (1963 - 2012)
You'll always be in our hearts! 
post signature

24 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Great picks, my friend. Nice tribute to Whitney.

Hazel said...

Love your picks. Oh Whitney :(

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Great picks and another voice silenced too soon.
Have a great week.
~Naila Moon

Dominique@Dominique's desk said...

Love your song picks this week. Happy Valentines Day.

RA said...

Beautiful love songs. Whitney Houston's songs have been with me for a long time now. She has a wonderful voice. Thanks for hosting another 4M.

Cathy Kennedy said...

I came this close to picking some of the same songs you did, girlfriend! I love them all! What a beautiful memorial to Whitney Houston. Thanks for hosting!

Run DMT said...

Loved all your love songs picks! Thanks again for asking me to co-host. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picks! Love them all.

Anonymous said...

Great songs; I always loved Ghost.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I am so upset over Whitney's passing and the news this morning that is was due to drugs and alcohol, what a waste of such a huge talent.

Stacy Uncorked said...

So sad about Whitney, isn't it? Such an amazing voice silenced way too soon.

LOVE all your choices, as usual! I'm feeling some good lovin' over here! :)

Love Like Crazy because you're Hip To My Heart When You Say My Name so I Will Always Love You

Colette S said...

You have some great hits here Doll! I love Righteous Brothers!

Thanks for being a great hostess!

Enjoy your Monday!

Lucy said...

Great choices. I love Ghost too and that song and scene!!
Your tribute on Sunday to Whitney was beautiful.

Rachel said...

Great choices! I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Whitney today.

Artsnark said...

I'm sneaking in at the end of the day here - wonderful picks. So sad about Whitney - she had quite a voice once upon a time.
Hope you have a Happy Valentines Day

Liz Mays said...

The Celine one makes me think of Titanic which makes me think about how it's coming out in 3D soon! I loved it, but I don't know about that.

Shary said...

I linked up a mix I made instead of a music video. Thanks!

W.C.Camp said...

You should be a record producer - perfect album picks for V-DAY!!! W.C.C.

Karen Mortensen said...

I love your songs. Especially the Unchained Melody.

Katie said...

Unchained Melody is one of my all time Favorites! Happy Valentine's Day!

Classic NYer said...

Awesome picks! There are so many great love songs, aren't there?

Nightowlmama said...

great songs I love them all.

Danielle S said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I did not forget you on Monday. I was down with the flu. I slept for about 36 hours only getting up for the bathroom and taking medicine.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Great love songs... esp. Celine Dion, you know how much I love her.
Glad you had a great V-Day, HUGGLES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...