Sunday, September 26, 2010

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

Photobucket

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 4th WEEK OF    
"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"

 Hi!  Everyone, and welcome to "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"  Let me introduce you to your host/hostesses.  I'm XmasDolly Founder of this little party, and then here's my musical co-hosts. Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,, Larry from Cakeblast , and my girl Callie from JAmericanSpice and we're all eager to get our Ga roooove on BADA BING - BADA BOOM!  We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W   U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link!

SO ARE YA READY TO ROCK & ROLL?  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED! Theme: Song has to have the word water in it, or to be about water. Come on you can do it!  SO GET YOUR FUNKY SPUNKY, AND LUBE YOUR GROOVE CUZ IT'S TIME TO PAR-TAY   HAR-DAY!!!  SHAKE YOUR BOO-TAY!

So, here's the steps to this party.
       First step:  Run over to You Tube, (or wherever), and lock & load!  Get your pick for the theme of the week.  Upcoming themes are over to you left.
       Second Step:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" button (over to our right, right under mine)
       Third step:  SIGN THE LINKY - Dance (follow) your host/hostesses, and grab their buttons.
       Final step:  Start lookin' for a partner and boogie on down to her blog, and say hello, and tag (follow) her/him, and leave a nice comment.  If you've been tagged (followed) be hip, and get on over there, and tag (follow) her back & leave a comment.   


THAT'S IT!  What a great way to meet fellow Rockin' Bloggers!  

     PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, SIGN MC LINKY, AND HEAD ON OUT TO FIND FELLOW ROCKERS!  Random.org will pick the partners to showcase next week's "Monday's Music Moves Me" Spotlight Dance!  WOO HOO!  Now don't be a WALLFLOWER!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please  leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl

HERE'S OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE FOR THIS WEEK!  Those bloggers are:  DRUM ROLL PLEASE: 
Drum Roll
1.   Twincerely,Olga   and  Stacy (the Random Cool Chick)

Congratulations to our Spotlight couple.  This week's theme is A SONG WITH THE WORD WATER IN IT OR ABOUT WATER!    So, what better group to sing about water then the BEACH BOYS! 

THANKS FOR COMING AND PLAYING ALONG.   
NOW COME ON EVERYBODY
LET'S ROCK!


OKAY SOMEBODY STOLE MY LINKY AND NOW THEY PUT IT BACK AFTER I BOUGHT A NEW ONE!  OH WELL, SIGN WHICHEVER YOU LIKE SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION - BUT IT DON'T STOP THE MUSIC - ROCK ON!




15 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Loving this song!! I actually think my favorite version is when the Muppets did it. TeeHee
Hope we get a million participants and followers this week. Hugs!!

Cakeblast said...

I remember when the Beach Boys performed this song on the show Full House. Great choice for todays theme.

Colette S said...

I love this song and it makes me want to get away to somewhere like this with no kids and ooooh

Forgive me faux pas today.

*kiss*

~ Noelle said...

Do not see a linky..
but I am dancing too!
http://jumpin-beans.blogspot.com/2010/09/tlc-waterfalls.html

Crisc said...

Love it =)

Tami Winbush said...

I love the Beach Boys! :) They are wonderful and they are timeless!

Hope you're doing well! Stop by and say hi - though I know you are already following me!

Tami Winbush said...

Stopped by 1-11 got some great music in there and NOT ONE the same! :) How cool is that!?

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Love this!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Great song!!! I want to go to an island right now!!! thanks for choosing me I hope i did it right

Anonymous said...

Hey Kokomo! That's an oldie but goodies for sure. Hey! Where's the linky - I don't see it anywhere?? Or is it me? Let me go check again, but surf's up - it's the Beach Boys! Yeeeaaaah!

XmasDolly said...

MY LINKY DISAPPEARED FROM LAST NIGHT! HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I went and found a different kind, so if you happen to come back please sign up again! THANKS!!!!

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm finally able to get back online and play! Mother Nature was working against me today with some major rain and power outages...fun! :)

I LOVE this song! And I'm giggling over Lorie's comment about the Muppet version - that one is a cool one, too! ;)

Run DMT said...

Great song! I just need a Corona Light with a lime and I'm all set. Thanks for stopping by for MM! :-)

Tin said...

All I need is Dog The Bounty Hunter, I love music, sun and sand. This is going to be great.

Reiki said...

Nice song this one..i love this one..well to share here..thanks for sharing here with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...