Saturday, September 18, 2010

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!


Photobucket

HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  OUR 3RD WEEK OF    

"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"

  This week we would like to introduce ourselves to you.  Welcome back Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida,. Clapping Hands and Larry from Cakeblast Clapping Handswho will be hosting with us, and our final hostess will be Callie from JAmericanSpice who has graciously agreed, and is eager to get her Ga roooove on, and of course there's myself, XmasDolly BADA BING - BADA BOOM!  We'd all like to F-O-L-L-O-W   U, as soon as you can get here, and leave us your link!

SO ARE YA READY TO ROCK & ROLL?  LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!  IT'S FREE-BEE MONDAY - SO GET YOUR FUNKY SPUNKY, AND LUBE YOUR GROOVE CUZ IT'S TIME TO PAR-TAY   HAR-DAY!!!  SHAKE YOUR MONEY MAKER!  OOO OOO

So, here's the steps to this party.
       First step:  Run over to You Tube, (or wherever), and lock & load!  Get your pick for the theme of the week.  Upcoming themes are over to you left.
       Second Step:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" button (over to our right, right under mine)
       Third step:  SIGN THE LINKY - Dance (follow) your host/hostesses, and grab their buttons.
       Final step:  Start lookin' for a partner and boogie on down to her blog, and say hello, and tag (follow) her/him, and leave a nice comment.  If you've been tagged (followed) be hip, and get on over there, and tag (follow) her back & leave a comment.   


THAT'S IT!  What a great way to meet fellow Rockin' Bloggers!  

     PICK A TUNE, GRAB OUR  BUTTON, SIGN MC LINKY, AND HEAD ON OUT TO FIND FELLOW ROCKERS!  Random.org will pick the partners to showcase next week's "Monday's Music Moves Me" Spotlight Dance!  WOO HOO!  Now don't be a WALLFLOWER!  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please  leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl

HERE'S OUR  "SPOTLIGHT DANCE" COUPLE FOR THIS WEEK!  Those bloggers are:  DRUM ROLL PLEASE: 
Drum Roll
1.   RMontalban  and   Jus Keep Smiling 

Congratulations to our Spotlight couple.  This week's theme is whatever you want it to be, and I'm still stuck on the boogie!   What I've chosen is one my old favorites to dance too!   So, I have chosen for our Spotlight Couple is:  "BETTY DAVIS EYES!" 


THANKS FOR COMING AND PLAYING ALONG.   
NOW COME ON EVERYBODY
LET'S ROCK!










15 comments:

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Love that song... I've had that song in my head all summer, but with different words beccause, we have been singing to one of the dogs, "You've got Oprah Winfrey Eyes!" Mumbo has wide set, deep brown eyes that remind me of Oprah's so we have been singing that to him.
Have a great week.... :-)

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'm playing along this week! But I had a Blonde Moment - the song I posted isn't Rock'n'Roll...but it's a good one! ;)

Stacy Uncorked said...

Wait...I just noticed that today is a 'Freebie', so I'm good!! WooHoo! This darn cold is making my brain fuzzier than normal! :D

Tami Winbush said...

Love the song! It's been a while since I've heard that one. And I can bet that it's been a while since you've heard mine! :)

R Montalban said...

How apt, Bette Davis - I used to get told I looked like her!!!! Thanks for the spotlight dance.

Tami Winbush said...

Following 1-7. Hope to be back later to check on more. Whomever follows me will be followed back promptly or sooner! :)

T

Run DMT said...

Fun! This song takes me back. :-) Happy MM!

Colette S said...

Oh My I LOVE LOVE this song! I used to croon htis all the time . Whoooo!

Can you tell how much I love music!!! I dabble in everything/genre!

Thank you for bringing back another of my faves.

Oooooooh listen to the beat! She tease you!...

Twincerely,Olga said...

great song!!! I'm playing too!!!Thanks for the invite!!!

Anonymous said...

Late start this Monday. Wow! I Kim Carnes - whatever happened to her? She's old school, but my choice is even older - In honor of my grandfather. Bette Davis eeeeyyyeees...I love it! Smiles.
Just voted.

Cakeblast said...

Great Song! I've never watched a video with Kim Carnes, but she was quite a performer. I'm off to enjoy some more music!

Crisc said...

I jus wanted to say you have the most friendliest followers. Your blog hop is the only hop where everyone has been so welcoming each week =)

If I Could Escape . . . said...

Playing along but not much of a rocking song I'm afraid! Happy MM!

Sofa King said...

I didn't pick a video as usual, but I did write more lyrics. Love to hear what you think of them. Thanks.

Lothiriel said...

This sounds like a lot of fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...