Sunday, September 12, 2010

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!






Photobucket
HI EVERYBODY AND WELCOME TO  the 2ND WEEK OF    

"MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!"
Clapping HandsClapping HandsClapping Hands
  This week I would like to welcome Lorie from The Shewbridges of Celebration, Florida who will also be hosting this party with me.

So, here's the steps to this party.
       First step:  You need to run on over to You Tube, (or wherever your find your songs/videos, and get your pick for the day according to the theme.  Upcoming themes are over to you left.
       Second Step:  Grab our "Monday's Music Moves Me" button (over to our right, right under mine)
       Third step:  Dance (follow) your hostesses, and grab their buttons then sign the linky.
       Final step:  Start lookin' for a partner and boogie on down to her blog, and say hello, and tag (follow) her/him.  If you've been tagged (followed) be polite, and go on over there, and tag (follow) her back.   

THAT'S IT!  What a great way to meet fellow Rockin' Bloggers!  


     So, PICK A SONG, GRAB OUR NEW BUTTON, SIGN MC LINKY, GO FIND A PARTNER to follow!  Random.org will pick the partners to showcase next week's "Monday's Music Moves Me".  Yes, the famous partners will be in our Spotlight Dance!  WOO HOO!  Now don't be a wallflower.  I will e-mail you, and let you know, so please leave your e-mail address if it's not available at your blog.

RaveRave Girl
What I intend to do for last week's couple because I'm tweaking the instructions a tad, first two bloggers that signed up to our linky will be in our "SPOTLIGHT DANCE"!  Those bloggers are:  DRUM ROLL PLEASE: 
Drum Roll
1.   Lorie of Shewbridges of Celebration Florida  and Larry H. of Cakeblast

Congratulations to our Spotlight couple.  This week's theme is "DANCES".  Theme will be to pick out a song that's the name of a dance!  I have chosen for our Spotlight Couple is:  "THE MASH POTATOES"


THANKS FOR COMING AND PLAYING ALONG.   
NOW COME ON EVERYBODY
LET'S ROCK!






11 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Okay, I am down tomorrow. I'll do it at night. I've got a lot of great music I love.

~ Noelle said...

I joined in!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets ALL start dancing! :)

Colette S said...

It's so hard to fine a tune to my theme. I went through my whole playlist.

So that's how you do the mash potato! Whooo.

Happy music Monday to you!

Stef H said...

too much fun, but don't be insulted... i am not playing! i do NOT do you tube. but i sure am dancing here!

and it's great to see lorie (waving)

just have fun and be glad i stopped by - haaahaahhhaaaa!

hugs & smiles!

Cakeblast said...

Thanks for having me in the spotlight.. I'm not a great dancer, but I'll get on the floor and give it a whirl.

I've never seen the mashed potato video you included, and it has been years since I heard the song. In grade school I used to love Supergold (radio program) and would make cassette recordings of classic hits. This really takes me back.

Anonymous said...

Hey! The Mash Potatos...wow, what a dance and I love the song! Just linked up and I'm movin' to the music this Monday.

Now let me go say "Hi" to everybody and see what they have up.

No, I didn't forget to vote :).
(Oooops, I love the mail thingy you sent, but it changed my home page to their's when I downloaded it..which I didn't like. I guess I didn't unclick the button that asks you to change. Anyway, now it won't let me send any mail out so I gotta go check out things with my ISP and them - but thanks for sending it..hopefully I'll be up and running soon. :) ).

Anonymous said...

lmao love it! and I am playing along this week!

Sofa King said...

I'm here to, but as I told you I write the lyrics on my blog as you know. Come see. Love what you did to your meme. Good luck, hope you get lots of people to play along each week. Besides who doesn't love music. Just have to get the word out. It's a great idea & like the way you have it set up.

R Montalban said...

Just changed the you tube clip of blue eyes so hopefully you will get to hear it now!

niko said...

oh wait i gotta hurry and link on my first ever entry tonight!!

thanks for the invite. this is an exciting meme!!!

Tami Winbush said...

Following everyone above me! :)

Thanks for this meme, even though I am a day late! :)

Tami

http://tamis-ramblings.blogspot.com/2010/09/mondays-music-moves-me.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...