Saturday, September 4, 2010

MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME!

COMING THIS MONDAY "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME"
Photobucket

WHOA!  GET DOWN! Hey Everybody, yes, this Monday I am starting a NEW meme called "MONDAY'S MUSIC MOVES ME".   Disco Boogie 
All you have to do is run on over to You Tube, and find your favorite song/video, an appropriate song for Rave GirlLabor Day or whatever song you would like all of us to groove too!   Rave
Now, I will think of some theme's every other week, and the week there isn't a theme you can put whatever you like. Then once your song is posted,  sign up to our linky, and pick from the links already there who you would like to dance/groove with. That's right!  Who would you like to shake your bootie with.  Then hop on over there & in your comment just tell them "LET'S SHAKE THAT THANG & I'LL FOLLOW YOU",  and follow them.  That's all that's too it.  You can grab our button today if you like.  It's on the right side under my xmasdolly button!  Woo Hoo!

So, whatcha think?  Sound like fun?  Am I going to see you Monday?  I sure hope so!
MacarenaLET'S SHAKE THAT THANG!  HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND Y'ALL!
DancingPhotobucket

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Cool. I like this Meme. I might actually have to do this one.

Liz Mays said...

I hope it takes off for you. Music is not one of my areas at all. I wish it was.

Anonymous said...

Came here to vote and saw your emoticons doing the running man and loved it! I'll be linking up tomorrow, so count this as my comment - smiles. I'm doing ooops better wait til tomorrow. Smiles.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know I love music & would do anything to help you out!
See when the post is up!!

Cher said...

Sorry I am a day late - sounds fun though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...