Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Death of a Wooden Roller Coaster! Mean Streak is history at Cedar Point!





.
Mean Streak is closing September 16. Find out all you need to know:
Mean Streak

Everything has a date and everyone has their time!  The Mean Streak is one ride I shall miss because it reminds me of the coasters I rode as a little girl.  A wooden coaster that'll shake your bones!  ~hehehe~ Hubby and I have been going to Cedar Point since we first met.  We've been there so many times I can probably tell you what happened every time.  We had a grand time from renting a cabin or other places out there it's just awesome and so many pics and videos I cannot begin to tell you.  If you have the chance to go to Cedar Point DO IT!  You will have a BLAST!

 1em; margin-right: 1em;">


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...