Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Last Day of September Autumn Days and Thoughts!



What do you do in Autumn?  We do Fall cleaning and we're starting on getting our roof clean and putting away yard ornaments.  My swing and chairs, statutes and wishing well time to hibernate for the winter.  My bunnies and Uncle Sam time for a long winter's nap!  Although I absolutely Love Autumn and Spring, my favorite time of year it does sadden me to say goodbye to summer once again.  It's always too short, but now my time of year is beginning.  I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!

It's time to share the love and share yourself.  it's time to get together with family & friends!  It's time to open your heart and say hello and welcome.  Well for today I must close my Post because I'm off to get a check-up from my doctor.  Have a great day my friends and do leave a comment and let me know what do you do in autumn!  Hugs to everyone for I'm the biggest huggy person you'll ever know.  I'm a HUG MONSTER... hehehehe  NOT BUT I DO ENJOY A GOOD HUG!




2 comments:

An Apel a Day said...

We have a neighbor that has a tree that hangs over our driveway. It will soon be time to start sucking up leaves. I compost them, and put them under bushes.

We went to the Pumpkin Patch. We're going to another one coming. Then we're hiking.

I do need to wash my drapes, sprinkle baking soda on my mattresses and vacuum them down, and add blankets to our bed. My 10 year old looks like his sleeves are getting short, so I'll have to go through his shirts. I'll give the short shirts to the 7 year old, and add shirts into the 10 year old's closet.

Unknown said...

Beautiful post - I always like autumn of fall as it heralds the onset of the cooler weather and the promise and excitement of Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...