Thursday, June 4, 2015

Coconut OIl Pulling helps teeth!



Picture


 Okay I saw this on another blog which was 
http://www.thetrophywifestyle.com/the-blog-life/coconut-oil-oil-pulling and the info was fab!  So I had to share with my friends in case they have the same problem!  Now you can either go at this link or check a few tidbits from the Post itself below... thanks to Trophywife Style.com for letting me share!  :)

"I 
was one of the unlucky people when I was Preggo that had a million teeth fall out! Thankfully they were all back teeth that you can't see when I smile, but still ughhhh....I felt like a freakn hillbilly!!!!. I swear my dentist got a big chunck of his paycheck from me having to rebuild teeth.Unfortunately since I wasn't a lotto winner I had one tooth fixed & rebuilt at a time. It use to suck really bad when I would get random tooth aches inbetween visits! I swear nothing is worse than tooth pain! I seriously would rather give birth than deal with a sucky tooth!!!I tried every home remedy I could find on google and nothing really worked. Then one day I tried oil pulling & haven't had a tooth ache since! I even still oil pull because well my teeth look pretty fabulous do to it's whitening benefits ;-) What is Oil Pulling? Oil pulling is an age-old remedy that uses natural substances to clean and detoxify teeth and gums. It has the added effect of whitening teeth naturally and evidence even shows that it is beneficial in improving gums and removing harmful bacteria!The basic idea is that oil is swished in the mouth for a short time each day and that this action helps improve oral health. Just as with Oil Cleansing for the skin, the principle of “like dissolves like” applies, as oil is able to cut through plaque and remove toxins without disturbing the teeth or gums.The practice of oil pulling started in India thousands of years ago, and from my research, was first introduced to the United States in the early 1990s by a medical doctor named Dr. F. Karach, who used it with success in his medical practice.How to Do Oil Pulling: The concept is incredibly simple. Basically, a person swishes a couple teaspoons of coconut oil in the mouth for 15-20 minutes & then spits it out & rinses well.  Oil pulling is best done in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, though Dr. Bruce Fife suggests that it can be done before each meal if needed for more severe infections or dental problems. Personally I always do it at night before I go to bed ;-)

If you don't have a favorite brand of coconut oil, or if you're new to the coconut oil craz, then look no further! You can purchase some of this fabulousness via Amazon! Nutri Gold has a fabulous ORGANIC coconut oil you can have sent right to you door!!! "

Well there you have it.  I thought it was cool info and I plan to try it myself!  How about you?




*Disclaimer:  Opinion in this Post is not mine, but rather that of http://www.thetrophywifestyle.com/the-blog-life/coconut-oil-oil-pullin and no monetary compensation was given.  I received no product & no cost to me for sharing the word, but I did have Trophy Wife Style's permission to share.





















1 comment:

Danielle S said...

I don't mind some coconut oil when I bake and sometimes fry, but to swish it in the mouth for 15 to 20 minutes before I eat in the morning? I don't think I could do that. Good luck and tell me how it works out for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...