Friday, February 3, 2012

SOOC SATURDAY!



SOOC Saturday

I'm linking up with Amy @ Marvelous Mommy for SOOC Saturday. (straight out of camera...no editing) I don't remember if I ever tried this, but I had the button in my side-bar, so I'm sure it's there to remind me! Anyway, whether you are a professional photographer, an amateur photographer, or just someone who likes taking pictures (that part is me), our host encourages us to link up!  So here I am trying it out another time. This is a super simple weekend meme that doesn’t take up much time!  Sooooooo, going to give it a whirl, and see what happens.


This is "Baby".  Her has to go to the Doggy Doctor today cuz she has this big ol' fatty tissue that has grown & is now as hard as a league ball.  So not good, so we're gonna get it checked out!  Wish us luck!  Baby says, "HI"!


She's such a ham!
Have a great weekend!  Don't forget to check out my give-aways.



UP-DATE:  BABY IS FINE!  SHE HAS A FATTY TISSUE THAT HAS GROWN CUZ SHE'S PUT WEIGHT ON & I'M JUST TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT FOR LEAKAGE OR WHATEVER & SHE GOES ON A DIET (ME & HER) & DEFINITELY MORE EXERCISE (ME & HER)!
 
post signature

6 comments:

SoCo mom said...

Those are some great pictures of you Baby! Hope her visit goes well.

Marvelous Mommy said...

Aw baby looks like a sweet boy!

Karen Mortensen said...

So cute.

CMash said...

awww That Baby is so cute!!! Hope everything goes well at the vet. She does she like a "ham" in front of the cameras or is that she is thinking "please helpppp me...look at what my real people have me do. LOL"

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Keeping that adorable little furry faced Baby in my thoughts!!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

You know how much I lubs Baby... so I was so glad to get your email that she is going to be OK!
Give her a big hug and a treat for me... Love the photo of her with the bow - my fave!
HUGGLES to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
© 2011 Infusion Design Studios