Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

This is the building I went to for 17 yrs. where I started my new career as a legal secretary, and later became a Legal Assistant - 150 N. Wacker Dr., Chicago, IL - I worked in four different law firms in the same building.  Below is what I saw everyday that was kitty corner from my building. 
Merchandise Mart - Pictures taken by my daughter and I when we went out to dinner together at night.

Here's another new home for Wordless Wednesday  Parenting By Dummies.  Now I haven't a clue what's going on, and why there's two.  Somebody tell me, and we'll both know.  All I know is that Angie handed down her Wordless/Wordful Wednesday to Amanda aka Dumb Mom, and if Angie says she's okay that's good enough for me.

10 comments:

Mimi N said...

Gorgeous view to see everyday from your school! Love that night scene!

~Mimi @ Woven by Words

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice view!

Night Owl Mama said...

Funny I was just looking at those thinking "man where have I seen those before?" LOL Now I know that's funny

Colette S said...

Does it look better in the night or day?

Very fun memory to have with your daughter.

Run DMT said...

Beautiful view!

Liz Mays said...

I love Chicago so much! That is one thing I will truly miss about the midwest!

An Apel a Day said...

I love the view! It's very pretty!

My WW is at: http://theapels.blogspot.com/2010/09/almost-wordless-wednesday-sharing.html

Adaptable Kay said...

Those are gorgeous!! My mum told me when she was around my age, she worked for many different law and advertisement firms-It sounded like an interesting job :)

Thanks for sharing with everyone!!

~ Noelle said...

love night shots!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Gosh, this makes me miss Chicago! I've been in Atlanta for 9 years now and still think Chicago to be the best city in the US!

Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...