Monday, September 20, 2010

Follow me back Tuesday!

Follow Me Back Tuesday is hosted by some friends of mine so we can all get to know each other better, and gain more followers..  They are: Survey Junkie, Little Yaya's, Review Retreat and Boobies, Babies & A Blog


 How it Works
  • Follow the 4 Hostesses #'s 1-4 ( leave a comment/ follow back
  • Add your blog to the list ( 1X )
  • Grab their button & link code to post on your blog; and
  •  Start to follow blogs! (leave a comment so they can follow back )
  • In receiving a comment from a new follower  return the favor & follow them back.
  • Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
  •  
  • Thanks to all who played our meme yesterday, "Monday's Music Moves Me" You guys ROCKED!  Loved all your picks!  See you next week and don't forget to check out to see what the theme is!  SEE YOU ALL THEN, AND ANY ONE ELSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO groove, mellow out or ROCK ON! 






11 comments:

Crisc said...

Stoppin to say hello and good morning =)

EnVii said...

thank you for stopping by i am now following you back

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi I am Nicole from ColiesKitchen.com I found you on a blog hop and wanted to drop by and say hi. I really like your blog, and am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance.

Night Owl Mama said...

Don't see your meme from yesterday. Where is it?

Closer to Lucy said...

Hi Dolly! I followed your link from SheBlog...gonna jump in on your follow me Tues! Though I think I followed all but you until now.

closertolucy.blogspot.com

Stacy Uncorked said...

I'd follow you again if I could! ;)

Tiffany said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier. Happy to have you as a follower. I'm following you back. Going to explore the rest of your awesome blog. Take care!

~ Tiffany
www.youngwifeandmom.com

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Thanks so much for visiting and following. I'm following back. :)

Social Media Junkie said...

Hey There Dolly,
Just stopping by to say hello & to invite you to join the Secret Santa Gift Exchange for bloggers if you haven't already. Have a great week
-Staycee
http://www.sjunkie.com/2010/09/surprise-me-santa-gift-exchange-with.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up with us love! Looking forward to next Monday! XXOO

Anonymous said...

t's such a great site. fanciful, extraordinarily stimulating!!!

-------

[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]

[url=http://6groszy.pl/opony/medycyna,u5411/]opony[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...