Wednesday, September 15, 2010

AWARDS FOR FRIENDS WITH THAT LITTLE BIT OF EXTRA!

The criteria for receiving this award are:
The Cherry on top Award Rules are:

Answer this question:

If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
What would I change.  There are many answers to this question but the main response, which comes with age and wisdom, would be to Enjoy Every Minute, don't sweat the small stuff, because life goes by as quickly as the snap of your fingers.
PICK 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have gotten this award.
I now pass the Cherry On Top Award to (in no particular order):

Stephanie from GlitterBabe
Colette from JAmerican Spice
Larry from Cakeblast 
Noelle from Jumpin-Beans


If you haven't visited the above named blogs, stop by, they all have "beautiful blogs with that little bit extra"!!!!!






8 comments:

~ Noelle said...

you are toooo much!
thank you for this!

Cheeseboy said...

Quite honestly, I have no idea. Maybe I'd go back to high school and change how much of a doof I was.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dolly, you're a real sweetie to think of me in the same company with this great group of bloggers - I follow them all! Thanks for putting the cherry on the top of my day by giving me this award - I'm lovin' it!

Smiles and a big Hug!

Stef H said...

awwwwww you're so sweet. thank you. and you definitely deserve this award.

how true. life goes by in the blink of an eye!!! i'll go down fighting for sure!

hugs & smiles :)

An Apel a Day said...

Congrats on the award!!!!!

Kenna said...

Thanks for following me!!! I am following you back AND I have an award for your blog...come on over to my blog to check it out!

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Dolly,
Thank you so much for this award, you are like the cherry on the top of my life. You are so sweet to give this to me and for the kind words you said.
I am so lucky to have you as a friend. HUGS!!!

Sofa King said...

congrats to all you award winners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...