Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wordful Wednesday


Hi!  Meet my granddaughter, Tatyanna.  She is my youngest son's daughter who is now 11 yrs. old, and loves to read!  She's staying by NaNee's this week.  So, far we went shopping, and now we're looking for some new adventure books.  She loves to read!

Also, wanted you to meet my neighbor's granddaughter, Olivia.  Isn't she the cutest little thing!  She posed for me for an upcoming review I wrote for strollers.com - Just love her smile!

For more WW, visit Seven Clown Circus by clicking on her button below or her link, and take a look around while your there. It's a great blog with many interesting things to read, and do! I love browsing around at her site.  Now, I'm not sure, but I believe there's a new site where you hook up at & this is the link: http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/newhome/

13 comments:

stan said...

Great habit there kid!

CMash said...

2 beautiful girls!!!
Are you sure Tatyanna is your grandbaby...lol...she loves to read..
CMash

Hootin Anni said...

Sweet sweet grandkids...I must admit having a granddaughter of my own would make me a happy camper...but two grandsons isn't bad. LOL Beautiful girls - thanks for introducing them.

My Wednesday Post: INCOMING!!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Beautiful girls.

Julie@My5monkeys said...

great WW

Robyn said...

Beautiful pictures! I really like it when kids have the love for reading!

Unknown said...

I loved reading at Tatyanna's age as well.

The girls are both beautiful!

Colette S said...

Beautiful granddaughter. I wish I had grands who took the time to spend with my children. It hurts my heart for the situation.

And that baby is just adorable!

Steph said...

Your granddaughter is lovely! Awesome that she likes to read. And what a cutie neighbor you have.

Karen Mortensen said...

Cute pictures. Glad your granddaughter loves to read.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

What cute pictures. Reminds me of my grandkids. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

~ Noelle said...

2 cute kids!
glad she likes to read...
i hope broxton picks up that habit

Lorie Shewbridge said...

Those are both terrific photos.
I bet your granddaughter LOVES staying with you... My best memories as a kid are the 2 weeks each I spent at my grandparent's house each summer away from my parents and 3 sisters. I had them all to myself and I was the "special one."

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...