Saturday, July 17, 2010

STARTING TO HINT FOR THAT LAPTOP AGAIN!

Finding savings on laptops isn't all that difficult if you just know where to look.  So, what did I do?  I just Googled "S-A-V-I-N-G-S!  That sure didn't take a rocket scientist now did it?  Ah, Savings.com has all the savings I need.  Oh boy, think I'm going to keep this link around for a long time.  It has different savings for everything.  This Savings.com is amazing.   What a variety. For example, HP coupons,  (HP is what I have for a desk computer).  There are so many different savings from $10 off/free shipping, to the more money you spend the more money you save.  There's savings for every product all you have to do is look around.  The site is huge, and it's not that complicated at all.

I've been checking the different sites for deals such as Dell Coupons or HP coupons etc., and once I print out ads or actually look for them in the paper I can lay them around for the hubby to find.  Think he'll get the hint?
Can't believe I found this website.  Savings.com  every store you can think of almost.  Fantastic!

5 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Thanks for the tip. Good luck on getting a new lap top.

Colette S said...

I hope he gets the hint :)

Denise said...

I got a really great deal on an Asus laptop at Best Buy in February....good luck with getting your Hubby to take the hint!

I've nominated you for an award on my blog, please stop by to claim it.
http://ourfullnest.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-received-2-awards-this-week.html

Liz Mays said...

Just a few months until Christmas...maybe you'll get it then???

even-star said...

best time of year to get a good deal on any new computer gear is november. It is when companies like Dell are clearing out stock for next year and need to boost their books for fourth quarter reporting.

Happy shopping!

new follower from FMBT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...